Where to get muzzle brake pinned?

Radio Flyer1647545514

Is there any advantages/ disadvantages in your opinion in going with a 14.5 and getting it pinned compared to going with a 16" on an AR?

A pinned device is required on a 14.5 to make it a legal 16 if the device makes it over 16". My rifle just has a crush sleeve and some Rockset but its over 16" without a muzzle device.

A pinned device is required on a 14.5 to make it a legal 16 if the device makes it over 16". My rifle just has a crush sleeve and some Rockset but its over 16" without a muzzle device.

I know this.

From what I've read I'm not going to be losing anything from going with a 16" barrel to a 14.5". Accuracy, Velocity, etc and vice versa correct? Any gains or losses would be minimal between the two as far as performance is concerned.

ADCO seems like my best route if I decide to stick with a 14.5" barrel though. They do only charge $30 depending on the device brand.

From what I've read I'm not going to be losing anything from going with a 16" barrel to a 14.5". Accuracy, Velocity, etc and vice versa correct?

That's pretty spot on. When you start getting into twist rates and frag @ the target, things change a bit. If you are going to shoot most decent off the shelf 55gr, should be fine.