Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually they didnt explode they just dissintegrated internally. I dont think ive ever heard of a cat exploding, ever, on anything. You dumbass retarded idiot.

I hope you get liver cancer or alcohol poisoning from all the self medicating you do to make yourself deal with being worthless.

Im cool and drink alot more than everyone else LOL

i havent drank in like 5 days. i am bone sober so please come at me again. something original this time.

i havent drank in like 5 days. i am bone sober so please come at me again. something original this time.

I dont care how long its been. I havent drank for about 8 hours. The difference is that unlike you, I dont try to make a point to mention how drunk I am/ or will be whenever Im on CR. You gay.

I also dont try to pretend like the internet is not very important to me and then make whiny cry baby threads when a mod uses their power to clean up the baby dribble that you continuously spill all over the forum.

I also dont try to pretend like the internet is not very important to me and then make whiny cry baby threads when a mod uses their power to clean up the baby dribble that you continuously spill all over the forum.

Please, dont try any harder to be the biggest retard in this thread. Its already evident.

We start threads like this to stir shit up. We count on assclowns like yourself to respond angrily. I am not whining, im creating a thread (which is a literary masterpiece upto this point), and engineering a thread like this is not something new. You have to construct it so that it minimizes collateral damage to yourself, yet elicit a huge response. So to say I am whining is really an overstatement. I built this thread to include things like:

• tons of bashing
  • over 2000 views
  • peons vs mods
  • mods vs mods (particularly winning because it shows internal CR conflict)
  • you, looking like an asshat
  • epic BC content

Please, come at me bro. If you think I am mad at an internet messageboard, you are dumber than I originally anticipated.

Haha, the trolls are butthurt. Now with their powers combined they are...... still worthless.

i love the fact that there is equal bashing on this board.

can someone change the title to cordells butthurt house

Please, dont try any harder to be the biggest retard in this thread. Its already evident.

We start threads like this to stir shit up. We count on assclowns like yourself to respond angrily. I am not whining, im creating a thread (which is a literary masterpiece upto this point), and engineering a thread like this is not something new. You have to construct it so that it minimizes collateral damage to yourself, yet elicit a huge response. So to say I am whining is really an overstatement. I built this thread to include things like:

• tons of bashing
  • over 2000 views
  • peons vs mods

Please, come at me bro. If you think I am mad at an internet messageboard, you are dumber than I originally anticipated.

you forgot about BC and his toilet pic. kinda epic in a non epic fashion.

• tons of bashing
  • over 2000 views
  • peons vs mods
  • epic BC content

The only thing missing from the list is The Full Monte :gabe: