Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope that all my internet buddies really care about me because my real life is very lonely and painful LOL

Fall in love with the most attractive guy on CR and constantly make references about his winter/ beater truck so that he notices me LOL

Hope that all my internet buddies really care about me because my real life is very lonely and painful LOL

Fall in love with the most attractive guy on CR and constantly make references about his winter/ beater truck so that he notices me LOL

Toothpick with legs LOL

CR needs another fight night. Except its everyone for themselves and everyones in the ring.

Most rings can't handle such a fatty like yourself. It would cave in due to your fat fucking fatness clunking around like an elephant trying to do p90x. Jesus fucking mother of god, how do you even see your tiny dick under that 90lbs of layered fatness? Do you have to pull your Fupa back to wash underneath it??? No joke , thu have payment plans for lipo

Most rings can't handle such a fatty like yourself. It would cave in due to your fat fucking fatness clunking around like an elephant trying to do p90x. Jesus fucking mother of god, how do you even see your tiny dick under that 90lbs of layered fatness? Do you have to pull your Fupa back to wash underneath it??? No joke , thu have payment plans for lipo

Arguing with him is like a Secretary that can't type, useless.

I wish I knew what you looked like so I could make a comment about you but, Ive never seen you at ANY cr meet or function that Ive ever been at so yeah. Im sure you were too busy sitting at home contributing to the forum in other ways such as, posting dumbass quotes about someone being a cheeky cunt over and over. LOL