Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come at me you fuckin kunt. You are the tard who buys junkyard trucks and drives them around town. Go drive that pile or scrap metal into the nearest lake.

Nissan Sentra as avatar LOL

You sure seem to have alot of interest in my beater truck. Youve actually referenced it twice in this thread. And it certainly doesnt hurt my feelings at all, I bought it as a beater and thats it. Ive never said it was a nice truck. Im just glad I dont drive around in a faggy yellow "bumble bee" you metrosexual moron. I take that back, I do occasionally drive my girls faggy yellow protege but, shes got tits so its ok.

You sure seem to have alot of interest in my beater truck. Youve actually referenced it twice in this thread. And it certainly doesnt hurt my feelings at all, I bought it as a beater and thats it. Ive never said it was a nice truck. Im just glad I dont drive around in a faggy yellow "bumble bee" you metrosexual moron. I take that back, I do occasionally drive my girls faggy yellow protege but, shes got tits so its ok.

Nissan Sentra LOL

Nissan Sentra LOL

Stellar comeback. I actually enjoy my daily quite a bit, its got 4 doors, good mileage and its comfortable. Wheres the issue? Youre a washed up hack who bought a faggy yellow 04 gto and, considering that's the cheapest year/ paint colors available for those cars, Im certainly not impressed. :lolguy:

Stellar comeback. I actually enjoy my daily quite a bit, its got 4 doors, good mileage and its comfortable. Wheres the issue? Youre a washed up hack who bought a faggy yellow 04 gto and, considering that's the cheapest year/ paint colors available for those cars, Im certainly not impressed. :lolguy:

Nissan Sentra LOL

Put it as my avatar LOL