Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

between these 2 mods, i dont know who has the bigger gaped vagina.

cordell: you have quickly gained steam for worst mod of 2012. between your post modification rants and infractions, you clearly are out of touch. please take your packard-bell 533mhz system and drive it off a cliff with your miata.

wnaplay: i get tons of infractions from you, you delete my posts all the time and 0 fucks given. you could be a cool dude but you sure seem like a douche bag.

2012 honor roll nominee: hwilli. he is a mild mannered moderator who has caused 0 chaos so far. howard, congrats.

Edited by Cordell

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cordell: you have quickly gained steam for worst mod of 2012. between your post modification rants and infractions, you clearly are out of touch. please take your packard-bell 533mhz system and drive it off a cliff with your miata.

wnaplay: i get tons of infractions from you, you delete my posts all the time and 0 fucks given. you could be a cool dude but you sure seem like a douche bag.

2012 honor roll nominee: hwilli. he is a mild mannered moderator who has caused 0 chaos so far. howard, congrats.

Is your avatar Mr T kissing another dude?

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

If you had to wear monochromatic outfits for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?

You could be the biggest cam only, stock bottom end, troll butthurt whiner on CR.

The amount of mad and butthurt in this thread could feed a thousand starving kids in a Sally Struthers commercial and adopt all the mistreated dogs in a Sarah McLachlan commercial…..

You could be the biggest cam only, stock bottom end, troll butthurt whiner on CR.

The amount of mad and butthurt in this thread could feed a thousand starving kids in a Sally Struthers commercial and adopt all the mistreated dogs in a Sarah McLachlan commercial…..

Don't forget about fixing all the cleft pallets in Haiti. It's clearly their biggest issue according to the commercial I've seen 13 times today.

wagner makes mod protector post, phil makes member protector reply

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/mopar-1.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/6778cd43.jpg

whats the point of neg repping someone? does it really do anything at any point? like if someone has 100 neg rep points do they get banned by the members who neg repped them enough times letting the " dictators" know we hate this person?
  • Downvote 1

whats the point of neg repping someone? does it really do anything at any point? like if someone has 100 neg rep points do they get banned by the members who neg repped them enough times letting the " dictators" know we hate this person?

Dictators, now that is funny, ironic, and yummy...

When you -rep someone it takes away the power of their +/- rep I think.

Dictators, now that is funny, ironic, and yummy...

When you -rep someone it takes away the power of their +/- rep I think.

yes dictators...

oh well thanks for answering that ? i wasnt sure, granted BC gave me a million neg rep points when it started.

back to the member vs mod war

funny cause phil posts some of the most up to date, pertinent shit. thank you philburt. you are a star.

many years of circle jerking the mods and the members have me sitting in a pretty position. multi- tasking is my thing;)

ok, well back to the topic. Ok, so we get a noob in the oven named "CARkid" or whatever. I tell him his name sucks, and it also sucks that he has no pictures. Soooo... that shit gets deleted. For what reason? Seriously? Its the goddamned OVEN. When I was initiated I was buttraped sideways by 2 antelopes with razored wangs.

More pussification of america.

ok, well back to the topic. Ok, so we get a noob in the oven named "CARkid" or whatever. I tell him his name sucks, and it also sucks that he has no pictures. Soooo... that shit gets deleted. For what reason? Seriously? Its the goddamned OVEN. When I was initiated I was buttraped sideways by 2 antelopes with razored wangs.

More pussification of america.

I agree, the oven is a vastly different place than it was a few years ago.