Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, dont try any harder to be the biggest retard in this thread. Its already evident.

We start threads like this to stir shit up. We count on assclowns like yourself to respond angrily. I am not whining, im creating a thread (which is a literary masterpiece upto this point), and engineering a thread like this is not something new. You have to construct it so that it minimizes collateral damage to yourself, yet elicit a huge response. So to say I am whining is really an overstatement. I built this thread to include things like:

• tons of bashing
  • over 2000 views
  • peons vs mods
  • mods vs mods (particularly winning because it shows internal CR conflict)
  • you, looking like an asshat
  • epic BC content

Please, come at me bro. If you think I am mad at an internet messageboard, you are dumber than I originally anticipated.

So what you are saying is you bring zero value to this website and have nothing useful to add.

So what you are saying is you bring zero value to this website and have nothing useful to add.

No, not saying that at all. After all if CR were that serious, the kitchen wouldn't exist. That's why it exists. If you come in here looking for legitimate car discussion, lol, you are mistaken.

This thread is nothing more than the little brother(trolls) trying to get the older better looking brother with more toys(mods) to come play.

Now send me an eloquently compose aplology letter and we will be friends.

Oh and per our agreement

nasdfnenfuewnf;uew;nbfiujerbnf;ijrbnf;ijb;fjib;bjdfbjb

I like how you think I actually feel passionately/ angry about anything I've posted here. Atleast it was enough to get you and your super cool troll brethren to respond back with so many intelligently witty remarks.

Start troll thread and get bent out of shape when people talk shit LOL

I like how you think I actually feel passionately/ angry about anything I've posted here. Atleast it was enough to get you and your super cool troll brethren to respond back with so many intelligently witty remarks.

Start troll thread and get bent out of shape when people talk shit LOL

ok cool i dont care dude.

That has the redundacy of a 14 year olds insult. You 14 breh?

"I couldn't drive a Sentra if I was 14 bruh. You're a stupid, idiotic retard!"

If you couldn't sense the sarcasm or notice that I put insults like that at the end of alot of my posts intentially then you're just as big of a squishy faced retarded moron as the troll kids.