"i cried since it was so beutiful"

oh8sti

uuuuuuummmmmmm........

"To start things off i bought this car from a friend not too long ago he paid 60k to build it. He lost his house and could not keep his baby no longer. The car is built on a saturn sky 2010 frame and engine.The interior is from a saturn sky but with all the upholstery reworked. The car is based on the 2011 and up gallardo. The car has a 300 hp engine turbocharged 4 and boy does it sound good! This car is basically brand new. The car was painted and finished a little over a year ago. The interior is from a 2010 car and the whole car was finished in 2011 so basically your buying a new car. Transmission is flawless and so is the engine. The previous car was not the base model sky but the turbocharged redline edition which had about 300 hp. There is a cold air intake on the engine as well as a few other performance upgrades which the builder included. If you dont like attention get a different car. I have no space in my garage for this car and i must let it go. I bought a 500 dollar authentic lamborghini gallardo cover for this car as well. Honestly this car is just stunning and the first time i looked at it i cried since it was so beutiful. haha. all my freinds were shocked when i told them this car is a replica. Like i said the interior is new everything is new so no lowballers please.

Thank you and have a nice day."

Click the link for pictures.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011-Gallardo-Replica-Lamborghini-built-saturn-sky-convertible-spyder-hurry-/270907496744?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f13585928#ht_500wt_1182

I am on an ipod, are the picture really shitty enlarged? Having not been told I dont know if I would have seen the saturn in it, at least not at first.

I am serious, not a current model but a prototype or new body.

have you ever seen a real Lamborghini?

Given I can see about a 1" pic it doesnt look horrible. I have actually driven a few lambos in my day, back when I was 18. I even drove the lambo version of the hummer which I have only ever seen one of and never again. When I was first out of HS they actually let me pick them up from homeowners to bring to the shop for new tires.