classic car for sale ?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with patterson, when it comes to old cars you have to have some basics down. If you only want to spend a grand then dont go to the places I recommended. Alot of deals can be had if you know what you want and more importantlly what you dont. Give us some ideas what your looking for.

what the fuck do you think your gonna get with 2grand? Something supershitty unless its a barn find. even at that you won't have any idea what your looking at.

jk, but seriously just save your money and buy something thats mostly finished. you'll save yourself headaches.

Dont listen Paul I search websites all day and see them, it will be hard but if your serious you will find something decent in your range. Bet bet is to search cars from the era you like and narrow it down. I can tell you alot of cars I dont like so its easier to tell which ones I do.

Dont listen Paul I search websites all day and see them, it will be hard but if your serious you will find something decent in your range. Bet bet is to search cars from the era you like and narrow it down. I can tell you alot of cars I dont like so its easier to tell which ones I do.

i know there are someout there. hell when i was selling my boat a few years back for udner 2k i got alot of offers on decent older cars

Search valiant on craigslist, not bad, in price range and easy to work on if your not really a mechanic. Is that something your looking for? It isnt classic muscle, but its classic.

yea ease would be nice cause well frankly i need to start learning to do my own shit.

The chevelle was my pride and joy. I could tear anything apart on that motor and entire car for that matter. It was the first car I had ever done work on and frankly beyond swapping parts on my recent cars, its the only one I did anything to. I built it all by hand and wasnt intimidated like I am with todays cars, everything is so simple when it comes to these cars. If you want to sand it in the backyard and buy a $10 spray gun, go for it.

Are you looking for local?

Theres arena motors up on Morse road that tend to have varying degrees of completed cars and theres cruissin classics which is local as well. Craigslist of course, use searchtempst.

I wouldnt touch a single car out there. There's alot very shoddy work that comes out of that place.

And for 2k you can still find some decent late 70s novas.

Arena has always had a reputation for being less than honest. I would never buy one of their "finished" cars without having it gone completely over by an expert, however I would buy one of the cars they buy and never get around to fixing as long as the price was right.

Are you looking for local?

Theres arena motors up on Morse road that tend to have varying degrees of completed cars and theres cruissin classics which is local as well. Craigslist of course, use searchtempst.

Arena hasn't been on Morse Rd for about 7 years. They sold that shop, and moved what all remaining inventory to the warehouse next to the other family business, Arena Produce. Last i heard there were less than 10 cars there at any given time.

tom