Looking for 1st handgun v. conceal carry

Ramsey

Bingo.

If we can set up a time to meet at the range I can bring an FNP9, FNP40, XD40 sc, SR9c, S&W .38 spl, and Bersa Thunder 9 for you to try. Just got to get our schedules to work and I'd be happy to let you try some. Wouldn't be any help with a Glock or M&P though.

I can supply some glocks and an LC9 just lemme know if this is going down.

Bingo.

If we can set up a time to meet at the range I can bring an FNP9, FNP40, XD40 sc, SR9c, S&W .38 spl, and Bersa Thunder 9 for you to try. Just got to get our schedules to work and I'd be happy to let you try some. Wouldn't be any help with a Glock or M&P though.

I can supply some glocks and an LC9 just lemme know if this is going down.

I can make just about anything work. Off sundays tho, so thats the easiest.

Like everyone else said, go and look at some gun, hold them to see what feels best to YOU, go shoot a few different guns and see if what feels best to YOU, shoots best for YOU. Then do some research to find out if theres any pros and cons you missed, then Purchase. For your price range you have plenty of options. But like i said, YOU have to carry it, so it has to be comfortable for YOU and shoot well for YOU. Good luck and let us know what you pick up.