8/5 PE#9

8/18 Buschur Racing

8/19 PE#10

8/24-26 Summit Hot Rod Car Show/AutoX

9/2 PE#11

9/16 PE#12

10/7 PE#13

10/21 PE#14

All events but the Buschur racing events are held in the old Geauga Lake amusement park parking lot in Aurora Ohio. Right off state 43.

The Buschur events are held at Summit Motorsports park in Norwalk along side the Buschur racing DSM shoot out (I don't advise you attend these).

Their website is http://noraracing.net/

I'll personally be at PE#3, it will be my first Auto-X of the season as of now.

I hear they put on a great event - but still no karts...:(

I'm pretty sure there was one there when I ran last year?

You can hear it at the beginning of the video coasting to a stop next to me. I don't know if it was anything else...might of been one of those college car builds though now that I think about it.

A video of how big the lot is, my lines suck though; was still learning the car at the time. :dumb:

What kind of turnout do they see, and how many runs per day is the usual? Going to events in other regions is always fun. But since I don't AutoX competitively, it'd be hard to justify a trip to Cleveland for only 4-5 runs.

IIRC, it was awhile ago...but I "think" we got 7 runs that day, maybe 6.

I forget the number turnout, but it was 2 heats. They run very fast.

I think RallyX has spoiled me. We have smaller turnouts so we try to get in at least 10 runs throughout the day. I wonder if Pete Remner will hit any of those...

Yea. Unless it's a Tuning Day, or incredibly bad weather, you'll have huge turnouts.

For OVR SCCA, it wasn't unexpected to see 100+ cars each event. Even with that, they got AT LEAST 5 runs..

With NORA, their numbers aren't as much, but with the 60+ second runs, even if you get 5 or so runs it's certainly more time in the seat versus OVR.

OVR is fantastic though, you can't beat running with them. I'll be in Columbus plenty of times