Red/White/Boom...7/3

Putty

Usually we all meet up and ride down to Front St. We found a nice place to park last year on a curb....FREE. We walk down to the river to watch the fireworks and eat...then head out. Anyone down? I'll come up with a place to meet. Will probably be as it starts to get dark.

im out for the ride down. got v.i.p. pass at the cols dispatch section!!!

I said going reply....not the not-goings.....:mad:

do you guys want to meet at the club house again...

Depends on if you want lots of new faces there.

We are meeting at 700 and leaving by 730 at Crosswoods parking lot...its off 23n and Campus View....the theater there is called Marcus Theater at Crosswoods....in case you dont know where its at....

I'm sure i'll see the bikes but where in Crosswoods?

In the paking lot of one of the places or theater etc?

Any idea how many are going?

im out for the ride down. got v.i.p. pass at the cols dispatch section!!!

I've had those passes twice in the last 5 years, and honestly I thought it was the worse place to watch them! - .... The second time I got them, I gave them away because I wasn't impressed at all the year I went and used my passes. Perhaps it's changed, but several years ago it really sucked ass there. - My 2 cents - ... not that you care, but if you don't enjoy it, I TOLD YOU SO!!... hehehee

- SKIP

i wish i could join but my bike is wrecked and getting fixed up and awaiting more parts that are in the mail...if only it was another week away i would be out in full force with the new looking bike

Sorry to hear that, hope it gets put back together soon.

It was a good ride. We had a few minor setbacks on the way down there but nothing major. I had a good time.

i wish i could join but my bike is wrecked and getting fixed up and awaiting more parts that are in the mail...if only it was another week away i would be out in full force with the new looking bike

How the hell did that happen?? You ok?