Rx running again

Second Gen

Finally picked up a new turbo (thx IPS). Installed new plugs and she is running ok . Looking forward to sending it over to defined to get it retuned.. Plus the new strut / spring combos (Apexi N1) feel great.

Looking forward to running my girl again this year (she has not ran for about 14 months)

Hell yeah !!!!!!!!

ETA?

I'm starting to wonder that myself. I never have time to work on it. It needs about five productive evenings worth of work to run again. It doesn't sound like much, but because I'm graduating this semester it seems like an eternity with the work load I currently have. Spring break is when I have planned to make shit happen. It's only two weeks away.

I bought the precision 5862 cea both oil and water cooled. Looking for about the same amount of HP (400 rwhp) just earlier spool. Need to fix a couple items and then schedule some time with Peter and Logan. Assume I will be roadworthy in early March.

I know school takes time but I love taking the car out in the Spring when the Ohio tundra unthaws (not that this year has been too bad). Spend the time and get yours mobile. You will not be sorry.

Edited by Second Gen
Still can't spell

I have heard issues boosting above 1 Bar with the RX7's with needing to add methanol or other supporting mods. Are you setup with additional mods outside a larger intercooler, upgraded fuel system, ehaust and a updated ECU (I am running a PFC)?

As my car only weighs about 2800 lbs 400 rwhp felt pretty good before and expect this updated turbo will boost faster and feel pretty good (When is enough, enough).

I know school takes time but I love taking the car out in the Spring when the Ohio tundra unthaws (not that this year has been too bad). Spend the time and get yours mobile. You will not be sorry.

I know :no:

That's why I am planning to get as much as possible done to the car over spring break. I can only hope for the best.

50/50 shot I win by default when your apex seals exit via your 6" ricer muffler.

I have to admit, it took longer for that to appear in this thread than I expected.

Dave, you should definitely be running some water injection no matter how high you go with your boost.

Finally picked up a new turbo (thx IPS). Installed new plugs and she is running ok . Looking forward to sending it over to defined to get it retuned.. Plus the new strut / spring combos (Apexi N1) feel great.

Looking forward to running my girl again this year (she has not ran for about 14 months)

Hell yeah !!!!!!!!

If you need that aligned after the suspension install, we can do it here at IPS.

I'm also a former FD owner/builder (GT35r Half Bridgeport well past the 400rwhp mark), so if you need any info. or reference I'd be glad to help.

Rotary guys - Appreciate the great / technical comments and I will probably will just take the REX over to Beeline to get it aligned (They have treated me well over the years).

Jones why be just a bunch of circles when you can be an epitrochoid (Bet you will internet that one)

CR = Best place on the internet to waste time

I am a MIS person and only lean towards mathematics to justfy buying or reducing expeditures. The funny thing about the reuleax poly is that it makes up part of the Jones equation (three of the necessary 4 circles). So to make it a real "Jones" we simply need to find a symetrical way to add one more circle and still produce a dorito.

Either way sounds like a great way to study rotaries mathematically in class.

And try to keep the arithmomania to a minimum :)