new member / rider

siggywiggy

i am ryan, a off road guy of 21 years is now on the street! I am a Perrysville, OH native now living in mansfield. I wouldn't find finding some more riders to ride with. I grew up on bikes, had my first 1988 honda xr 80 when i was 8 years old and ever since have been riding dirtbikes, racing mx, racing dirt track, and now just recently bought a 04 gsxr 750 which i am in absolute love with. For some reason the bike and myself are gelling really quickly.

Hit me up if your a local rider to mansfield or even akron area, i work in akron and plan on riding to and from work once it warms up a bit. I rode one day and it was 30 degrees in a.m. and had to stop twice to warm up. Probably won't do it again until its at least 45 degrees. An hour ride on 71 at speed at 30 degrees is NOT fun. LOL.

a lot of twisties, which i am a glutton for :) speed is alright but the feeling of transferring weight from left to right is the best! for sure, we will meet up sometime and ride.

Sounds like someone is in need of a trackday :D and mid-ohio is right down the road from ya!

it is right down the road, i went to the vintage and superbike days and also the indy race. I need to get info when i can get on the track, that would be fun. gotta find some leathers though. I have only had the bike 3 weeks. i ride past it almost every weekend. 10-15min away from my place.

You have some good roads up there. I grew up in crestline and spent all my summers down at Pleasant Hill from the time I was a small kid. Used to mess with the local perrysville and loudenville girls at the lake. Some funny stuff right there. I know that area really well.