EDM Thread

AWW$HEEET

Some very recent shit, mostly trance:

Sander van Doorn- Chasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXALXyU0rhE

Bobina & Betsie Larkin - You belong to me

Armin van buuren ft Laura V (avicci remix) - Drowning (One of my faves, girls vocals are ridic)

Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon (Another fave, retarded movie)

Dash Berlin - Better half of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNXuQVlLIQ&ob=av3e

More to come!

Armin van buuren ft Laura V (avicci remix) - Drowning (One of my faves, girls vocals are ridic)

Armin van buuren I've become a fan of in recent months.

And Above & Beyond with Richard Bedford is amazing.

Haterzzz. Too bad in europe, asia, south america this is all they listen to. Sick parties too, thing like thousands of people.

Listen to a couple hour plus mixes and you'll be hooked. Not to mention armin van buurens radio show "a state of trance" which is every Thursday pulls in like 16 million listeners.

Haterzzz. Too bad in europe, asia, south america this is all they listen to. Sick parties too, thing like thousands of people.

Listen to a couple hour plus mixes and you'll be hooked. Not to mention armin van buurens radio show "a state of trance" which is every Thursday pulls in like 16 million listeners.

16million Hippies.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/nxkih3jpg.gif

You're dead on about europe, asia, etc. It's a normal thing there to have parties with 20k to 100k people during the summer at festivals

I don't consider the links above to be true trance, it's more the modern version from the last few years. I will still never forget doing visuals at a big party for Alex Morph a few years back. Fucker threw down a mix of Paul Van Dyk's "for an angel" and it went bonkers. As much as Tiesto has been crap the last few years, his Magik cd in LA set the standard.

Granddaddy Dj's early work, Scott Bond, Robert Smith, Alex Morph, Elucidates early stuff, and anything Gatecrasher during the early 2000's.

A personal favorite is Loic Tambay symphonic travels 2. The guy did the mix in the back room of an after hours club. He became insanely popular on DI and walked away from it all so he could move onto progressive.

Black Sun Empire

Noisia

Spor's been killing it for a while

Oh, and Hospital records ...

I don't even try to keep up anymore, EDM moves too quick. Plus I pretty much only listen to drum and bass.

You're dead on about europe, asia, etc. It's a normal thing there to have parties with 20k to 100k people during the summer at festivals

I don't consider the links above to be true trance, it's more the modern version from the last few years. I will still never forget doing visuals at a big party for Alex Morph a few years back. Fucker threw down a mix of Paul Van Dyk's "for an angel" and it went bonkers. As much as Tiesto has been crap the last few years, his Magik cd in LA set the standard.

I agree, this is more vocal trance than traditional.

I love alex morph too, pretty sick tracks from him consistently.

Finally, for an angel by pvd is a sick track. Since like forever. I am a vandit for life, he's sick no matter wat. I was hooked whe I saw him rolling through germany, with mobs of people hanging off of his mobile dj booth. Literally a hundred thousand peoply plus just packing the streets.

Gabe, check out Matt Darey.

I have been a matt darey fan for yrs.

Sander van Doorn- Chasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXALXyU0rhE

Bobina & Betsie Larkin - You belong to me

Dash Berlin - Better half of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNXuQVlLIQ&ob=av3e

More to come!

Good stuff I was always a fan of the Chemical Brothers.

Oakenfold is making a huge comeback. I listen to planet perfecto pretty much every week. Good stuff there.

Ha, I just busted out tranceport like two days ago.

Edited by sol740

Not sure how I haven't seen this thread yet, but I'm going to take this to another place that I really enjoy but most people can't handle... Hardstyle. This is the fuck shit up, love life, play it as loud as possible, don't give a fuck genre of EDM.

No particular favorites, just a couple I enjoy. Some go way back, others are rather new-age as Hardstyle is BARELY hanging on as a genre today. These tracks get as hard and as rowdy as you could possibly want, but I picked a few you guys might be able to tolerate lol.

KGBs - Techno Gym(Hardstyle Guru remix)

Real Booty Babes - Derb 08(club mix)

http://youtu.be/IdccVXH9_qg

Showtek - F-track

Showtek - Faces

Showtek - Dutchie ft. Mc Stretch

Noisecontrollers - Summer in the City

Brennan Heart & Wildstylez - Lose my Mind

Dj Isaac - Bitches

Edited by Farkas

• 3 months later...