1969 Torino R-code 428cj fastback roller

Buckeye1647545503

Bought from Mississippi (still on Mississippi Title) Car is 99% rust free but does need the last 4in or so on both rear most lower quarter panels patched. I have the marti report and it is a R-code 428 cj with C6 car. Motor and trans are gone and center to 9in is gone but axles are there. interior is there but needs redone. Would make a good restore candidate or drag car or I guess a parts car (although it is too solid to cut up and a true cobra as well) I will get pics at some point when I get a chance Looking for $1000 OBO

For referance only this is not the car but this is the body style and also the factory color as well

http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/attachments/makin-progress/10890d1261442468-69-fairlane-cobra-p1010296.jpg

Edited by Buckeye

This thread will be removed at 9pm tonight since you've logged in here at the latest 2pm today and are not responding to people nor following up.

Yes I checked the board on my phone while at work when I had a minute. I followed up with people (about 15 people in last two days) but missed 1 pm. I will get pics if I get home before it gets dark, so far I haven't (If it doesn't sell before then as I have many people coming to look at it in person) The car needs a restore as I said so it is something people need to look at in person. SOOO in short stop spamming my for sale thread or go ahead delete it if think you need to flex your E-muscle