Bought a GTR

On3Performance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments, it for sure will be out as soon as the track opens for a little fun. Hopefully Ill have a few other cars out we have been working on at the shop as well to go a little faster with. Miller, I have it all sitting at the shop whenever your ready for it, Ill get you taken care of.

Dont let all the haters over on Corral see this :lolguy:

haha yea Im not too worried about that, people have hated since day one. Its grown my business every year since I started and used to get worked up about it. Now I just sit back and watch them all spread the word and build the turbo system brand with less marketing effort from myself. Not to mention they have no idea what all I do, I have 3 other businesses as well and also a few pieces of real estate. So I earned this pretty little bitch :-)

If people were wrecked about this, Im sure they will have a fit in 2-3 years when I decide to trade up again

haha yea Im not too worried about that, people have hated since day one. Its grown my business every year since I started and used to get worked up about it. Now I just sit back and watch them all spread the word and build the turbo system brand with less marketing effort from myself. Not to mention they have no idea what all I do, I have 3 other businesses as well and also a few pieces of real estate. So I earned this pretty little bitch :-)

If people were wrecked about this, Im sure they will have a fit in 2-3 years when I decide to trade up again

and that is the perfect philosophy to have.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw you pulling out of your neighborhood onto maxtown rd. Car looks great in person!

PS, I went to WNHS too. I graduated in 03 and remember you had a supercharged green 99 cobra. I had a gen 2 SHO back then. I didn't know your name, but knew what you looked like, and your cobra.

See you around.

Thanks, the photos dont really do it any justice. There is a lot of pearl in it and can't see it with my pics I posted up. I actually still have the cobra too, won't ever let go of that car lol. I pulled the blower off since and went single turbo but other than that, its the same as it was in 2002

Very cool!

That green doesn't get a lot of love, but I personally love it!

Congrats. I don't think a smarter car has been made for <$100k. If I was you (and if it was legal, of course) I'd take all those Chevy's and Ford's money. Race them from a dig to 100mph on the street. I don't think a Chevy or Ford can hang with it on the street from a dig or maybe a 20 roll. The car is tough...especially with a midpipe and a tune.