Bought a GTR

On3Performance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haters coming out of the woodwork! Looks great Chadillac, I like the paint matched lowers. I wouldn't do a damn thing to it but rock it and make people envious and jealous.

Thanks,

Eric

Thanks Ant!!

Thanks,

Eric

:dumb:

hes right. Buy a gtr and do what u want to it, Chad didn't ask for peoples opinions on what they would do different if it were there's. KEY word IF. Buy one and mod it as you please. :p

Thanks Ant!!

Thanks,

Eric

hes right. Buy a gtr and do what u want to it, Chad didn't ask for peoples opinions on what they would do different if it were there's. KEY word IF. Buy one and mod it as you please. :p

You must be new.

Anyone notice its not Chad defending the painted lowers? just his nut swingers? He acknowledged people have different opinions and posted stock pic for everyone to make their own.

Mine isn't the same as everyone elses.

You should care more.

I know everyone has different tastes mine painted vs this I think being painted looks so much better too

We should all be so lucky to have that problem. Bottom could be painted turd-brown, I'd still rock it.

Nice pick up.