Pics of Audi S5

Dr. Pomade

You change cars with each new Apple iDevice Release :gabe:

I know. I just don't know what I want..

+ I want to enjoy as much as I can while in the states, because when I go back to Korea, Cars, Gas are going to be reaaaaaaaaally expensive.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the plans for it? I heard the V8's are kind of a dog. Do they respond well to mods? Any plans for forced induction? Or is this simply just a DD your keeping stock and nice.

i wouldn't call anything with a high revving 350hp v8, awd, and a good sport-shifting auto a dog by any means. the urge to mod the shit out of a daily driver has to be avoided--especially if you're a professional. hard to explain to clients/coworkers/etc. why your car stalls/overheats/smells like gas/or is loud enough to set off car alarms in the parking garage.

I said, are you going to keep the wheels facory color or get them powdercoated something else.

No, I'll keep the factory wheels that color. Contrary to Steve's (:dumb:) opinion, I think the factory wheels look fine. However, I do want another set of wheels, and I'm thinking of getting these:

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/s5-performance-mods/20129-audi-s5-set-all.html

What are the plans for it? I heard the V8's are kind of a dog. Do they respond well to mods? Any plans for forced induction? Or is this simply just a DD your keeping stock and nice.

Yup, just a DD. Plans include tint, coilovers, a new set of wheels, and an AWE Touring exhaust, and that's it. It will remain relatively slow, and that will be fine by me.

i wouldn't call anything with a high revving 350hp v8, awd, and a good sport-shifting auto a dog by any means. the urge to mod the shit out of a daily driver has to be avoided--especially if you're a professional. hard to explain to clients/coworkers/etc. why your car stalls/overheats/smells like gas/or is loud enough to set off car alarms in the parking garage.

Again, this guy gets it.

CR Team German Domination grows stronger by the minute!

JAWOHL!!!

***hoping my Passat includes me in the blitzkrieg***

John, you know I'm a fan! Should serve you well over the next few years! Intake mod, cat-back exhaust will spice up the sound and a little bit of performance. Many happy miles, ol' boy!

Haha, I really didn't mean it to come off as an insult towards Audi or that I think they suck or anything. :no:

YOU SHUT YOUR DOMESTIC MOUTH WHEN AUDI PEOPLE ARE TALKING I WILL NOW CYBER FIGHT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DRIVE OR PROFESS LOVE FOR AUDIS