Pics of Audi S5

Dr. Pomade

Not till we play at the same table

Then I guess it won't pain me too terribly much to tell you to stop saturating my thread with your fucking whining.

Needs more hair gel!

I think my Audi purchase entitles me to a receive free pomade for an entire year.

Leaving the wheels stock

Color bruh?

Wat?

why purchase in az?

They had the exact car I wanted at the price I was comfortable with. I would have preferred to have purchased from a local Audi dealer, but they didn't have what I wanted, and I missed the deadline for ordering a 2012.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my Audi purchase entitles me to a receive free pomade for an entire year.

They had the exact car I wanted at the price I was comfortable with. I would have preferred to have purchased from a local Audi dealer, but they didn't have what I wanted, and I missed the deadline for ordering a 2012.

pomade lol

Have you seen the "facelifted" 2013? I am not a fan. Besides the engine, I think you made a GREAT choice getting the 2012 model.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Steve, how many traumatic brain injuries have you incurred? Seriously, it's got to be at least four, with at least one of them involving an extended loss of consciousness.

Seven. But six of them occurred during orgasmic evening where I was asking a guys Great Aunt (born again christian mind your) how she liked her anal. So.... I am trying my best to see where you are going with this.

KillJoy

Seven. But six of them occurred during orgasmic evening where I was asking a guys Great Aunt (born again christian mind your) how she liked her anal. So.... I am trying my best to see where you are going with this.

KillJoy

LOL, are you drunk?

BRB, heading to Otie's for your intervention.

Nice pick up, had an A5 a few years back for DD, failed so hard

I'm also saving money for the GTR(mine), and either S5 or TTRS for(wifey).

I'm picking up a C6 tomorrow moring to serve me until then.

You change cars with each new Apple iDevice Release :gabe: