Need some help with my motor assembly

silverhatch

Posting for my husband- Due to his recent health/back problems he is having trouble getting his car put back together by himself. We can bring the motor to you or you could come here (about 35 miles northeast of Columbus). He can help in some aspects and we would be glad to provide food/drinks/beer. It's a Honda motor that will be going into Civic. The new turbo will be arriving next week. Getting it done for track day would be awesome. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks!! Amanda

It needs reassembled. If you were willing to come here, turbo assembly after that. It would just depend on what kind of time you have to offer. He just can't work on it for very long and can't bend or twist anymore. We have been seriously considering selling the car but we've had it for 10 years now.

Anyone up for some beer and steaks this Saturday? We can bring the party to your place if you have a grill or you can come to our place. I would love to see the car running so he can make the cr track day. It's been out to a few, so some of you might remember the car.