Dead Body Hanging

TTQ B4U

So my sister finally gets a Saturday off work and hopes to sleep in and her friend/neighbor calls her screaming. What a nice way to wake up right?

Turns out her friend walked out to her car without even really paying attention as she was fumbling for her keys and about runs into a dead body hanging there. Evidently someone decided life was too rough and hung himself in her car port last night. I hate when that happens. :fuuuu: Can you imagine calling into work because you can't get to your car thanks to a dead body hanging there? I'd say you're fired, now go sleep off the booze.

I'm downing my first cup of Joe, so no pics from me. Although, I admit, I have a lens that could do the job from the shopping center next door.

Millcreek Commons just off Sawmill/Hard. Stay away if you can as the police are all over the place.

Edited by TTQ B4U

Shit. And I thought the huge fucki9n cramp in my calf was bad when I first woke up and stretched this morning.

On second thought, it was pretty bad. It hurt far more than seeing someone do a shitty chandelier impression.

pics?

For the all damn I give about the kids in Uganda, I'll admit, I didn't want to get up and put pants on to take pics. I should be better I know. :dumb:

Edited by TTQ B4U

What a way to start out the day. I thought my wife having to run to the bedroom for a sweatshirt to answer the door for the jahovas witness was crapy, but damn a dead person getting me out of my house would piss me off.

When I was 15 I went into an apartment to fix a clogged bathroom sink. Tenant had blown their brains out in the bathtub. Still givea me chills just typing this post

I love the CR respnse to a hanging body. This shit is cracking me up.Whata bunch of heartless fucks.

It's just a body. Unless I knew and liked the person it wouldn't affect me hardly at all. I wouldn't even call off work unless it was leaning on my car and the cops needed fingerprints or something off it.