Taking a quick trip to Virginia Beach for my anniversary

V8 Beast

There's nothing quick about that trip, I used to live there :)

There's plenty of hotels on the strip, I don't even come lose to remembering them all.

But, two restaurants I'd recommend are The Jewish Mother (all types of food, great atmosphere, live bands at night) and Captain George's Seafood Restaurant (extremely large seafood buffet with all fresh-caught items and more).

There's nothing quick about that trip, I used to live there :)

There's plenty of hotels on the strip, I don't even come lose to remembering them all.

But, two restaurants I'd recommend are The Jewish Mother (all types of food, great atmosphere, live bands at night) and Captain George's Seafood Restaurant (extremely large seafood buffet with all fresh-caught items and more).

^^ *This. *Was there just last fall and it was awesome.

Driving back and forth to Oklahoma to see her family.. Virginia is "quick" lol!! Thanks, I'll definitely try it out. The bed bug registry helped me narrow down my hotel selection :lol: Sheratons winning right now.

Bring all the clothes you need because you can't buy anything within miles of that place that doesn't say VIRGINIA BEACH all over it.

There's an Irish pub a couple blocks away from the shore called Murphy's. From what I remember their food was good and they had live music.

One does not simply take a quick trip to virginia beach.

K, virginia beach story time.

When I was 18, me and my buddies worked at winding hollow cc, stole a trunkload of beer from there, and drove to va beach. I decided it would be fun to take route 33 south, all the way there. Biggest mistake ever. Took us like 12hrs to get down there. We also bashed some hillbilly mailboxes at like 2am in the middle of nowhere wva.

Anyway, we got there and proceeded to get shitfaced. We were there for 2 days which happened to be a hurricane. Boo. So here are some highlights

• jumped off a 2nd story balcony into a tree
  • can no longer drink bombay saphire
  • came home w cigar burns all over
  • filled the elevator call box with hush puppies
  • slept in the elevator
  • got kicked off the beach by virginia state hwp

Brian I hope your trip is just as wonderful

One does not simply take a quick trip to virginia beach.

K, virginia beach story time.

When I was 18, me and my buddies worked at winding hollow cc, stole a trunkload of beer from there, and drove to va beach. I decided it would be fun to take route 33 south, all the way there. Biggest mistake ever. Took us like 12hrs to get down there. We also bashed some hillbilly mailboxes at like 2am in the middle of nowhere wva.

Anyway, we got there and proceeded to get shitfaced. We were there for 2 days which happened to be a hurricane. Boo. So here are some highlights

• jumped off a 2nd story balcony into a tree
  • can no longer drink bombay saphire
  • came home w cigar burns all over
  • filled the elevator call box with hush puppies
  • slept in the elevator
  • got kicked off the beach by virginia state hwp

Brian I hope your trip is just as wonderful

Sounds romantic