Dodge and Chevy out of NASCAR, Obama orders

natedogg624

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its true i agree- why should you and i pay for their advertising . why should tax payers keep giving them billions. i once said if they big 3 went under we would be doomed, being a union member myself and democrat . i can honestly say its time for the big 3 to file bankruptcy and restructure on theit own, not at taxpayers expenses any more. im over the fucking freebies to all..i have been off work for 6 weeks and no ones giving me a fucking penny for free..i guess its time for all of us to go back to the old ways and the ways that worked. sad to say cause im guilty as most

if its so easy how come your not doing it?

not saying its easy. the requirements on the motors have those guys pushing all sorts of work into old tech because of the heavy specs on the cars. they have to push old tech to the max to squeeze every cent out of them...doesnt get the modern automobile anything. you go to an AMA race and you wouldnt find them doing anything of the sort. though well see with AMA being owned by the DMG now...

not saying its easy. the requirements on the motors have those guys pushing all sorts of work into old tech because of the heavy specs on the cars. they have to push old tech to the max to squeeze every cent out of them...doesnt get the modern automobile anything. you go to an AMA race and you wouldnt find them doing anything of the sort. though well see with AMA being owned by the DMG now...

i disagree but hey whatever its your lie you can tell it anyway you want :D

Yeah, it wont be long before someone comes in and posts "more lies, more fear"
..or obama is our hero and savior :p
or they wont say anything and just poke jokes...............

I know these posters always have something to say. I mean WTF.