Friday Lunch Fun

ansonivan

What software do you use to edit the video. I have Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0 and am sure it does slow mo editing but am not sure yet. I know my video camera does it but usually slow motion only or regular not both at the same time.

What software do you use to edit the video. I have Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0 and am sure it does slow mo editing but am not sure yet. I know my video camera does it but usually slow motion only or regular not both at the same time.

twixtor works really well with adobe premier

I'm using adobe premiere cs4 but the slow motion is all done in camera, the exf1 captures images at 300fps and saves it as a 30fps file. It plays back in slow motion. I shoot with a second camera to capture the normal HD footage as well as sound.