• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, that is lowered?

Yeah... The stock BRZ has a bit of a 4x4 issue. :p

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/GSIdude/BRZ/IMG_3793.jpg

The front's probably lowered about 1" and the rear about 1/2"

But that means an even lower CG after the springs. :)

Yeah... The stock BRZ has a bit of a 4x4 issue. :p

The front's probably lowered about 1" and the rear about 1/2"

But that means an even lower CG after the springs. :)

OUCH!

In that case, it looks MUCH better.

Sigh..

Well, mine will look very similar to this:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/292134_298129036925601_247419668663205_705611_28633073_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/529376_298128900258948_247419668663205_705609_469443833_n.jpg

It's great to see a picture of what I plan. But it sucks to see someone else do it first. Makes me feel like a copy cat.

Pricing was officially released today for teh BRZ

Starting at $25,495 for the Premium model with a six-speed manual transmission. The six-speed automatic version starts at $26, 595. Premium models come standard with touch-screen GPS Navigation, Bluetooth® connectivity and HID headlamps. Above the well-appointed Premium model, Limited models add Alcantara seat inserts with leather bolsters, heated seats and mirrors, dual-zone automatic climate control system, fog lights, Keyless Access & Start and body-color decklid spoiler. Limited models come equipped with leather seats and start at $27,495 when equipped with a six-speed manual transmission and $28,595 for automatic versions.

Trim MT AT

Premium $25,495 $26,595

Limited $27,495 $28,595

Just give me a six-speed manual transmission, HID's, alcantara seat inserts(might just add later), dual-zone automatic climate control system(Audi has me in love with it), fog lights, body-color decklid spoiler(if it has one), keyless entry and I'm set!

So they are now 7G's higher then when they started huh... damn them...

Edit... The yota model prices are going to be lower right?

Considering they started 4-6 years ago (depending on what you define as the start) and that our dollar has gone into the shitter since, and the inevitiable price creep, mid 20s is pretty much expected.

As for the FR-S, it is 24,200 + dest.

Just give me a six-speed manual transmission, HID's, alcantara seat inserts(might just add later), dual-zone automatic climate control system(Audi has me in love with it), fog lights, body-color decklid spoiler(if it has one), keyless entry and I'm set!

BRZ Limited has all of that.

So, the Subaru is only $1300 more and you get HID's and Navigation? Seems like a better deal than the FR-S.

Yeah, some of he FR-S guys are a bit upset. But most are sticking with the Scion. The options have been pretty well set for a while now. Most of the FR-S buyers knew they weren't likely to get Nav or HIDs and were ok with that. Plus, that $1300 is a good start on rims/tires, coilovers, etc..