Like you need another cobra member.

50qs

Hi all, my name is noah. While im from lancaster, ohio i spend most of my time in columbus. I'm currently studying buisiness at Capital University and I work at the capital club ( with 2pointslow). While im not at school or being a slave at work. I'm playing soccer or wrenching on my 03 cobra.

I've owned several mustangs 96 gt, 02 gt and now the 03 cobra. Its a simple bolt on car, intake, exhaust, pully and a dyno tune from mike ward. Currently I'm compiling parts for a straight axle swap and sending the blower out to be ported.

I joined columbus racing to meet like minded people. Steven told me about cars and coffee, i wouldnt mind going except the a-hole makes me work saturday mornings. I am interested in track days and plan on doing a few once i get the straight axle installed.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/noahadkins/Mustang/IMAG0054.jpg

Edited by 50q's
  • Upvote 2

looks like you're ready to start doing some offroading in that car. i did the straight axle swap 2 years ago and never looked back. skip the port (probably too late), and go with a bigger blower. i had a t-shirt from the blower porting company that said "500rwhp svt cobra club". didn't feel like a huge change from 460 to 500rwhp, but the t-shirt was cool:dumb:

welcome to the site.

looks like you're ready to start doing some offroading in that car. i did the straight axle swap 2 years ago and never looked back. skip the port (probably too late), and go with a bigger blower. i had a t-shirt from the blower porting company that said "500rwhp svt cobra club". didn't feel like a huge change from 460 to 500rwhp, but the t-shirt was cool:dumb:

welcome to the site.

Or buy a ported blower for cheap from someone that went to a bigger blower and then go faster than them at the track. I kid, I kid.

Whoa whoa whoa, you work for hyundaibro? If you two have drama can you promise to post it up for our entertainment?

Welcome to the site.

I will be sure to post any drama at the health club. Probably going to get fired for posting anyways:dumb:

welcome to the site.

Yeah. that was the first day I bought the car. Haven't worried about lowering her yet until the SRA is finished. Planned on going with some QA1's.

welcome to the site.

If I had to do it over again, I would stay IRS. Sure, I could have done a lot to the suspension to make it handle better than the IRS, but it was just never as much fun to drive after the swap.

I would welcome you because this site actually does need more cobras, but you play soccer and that is a stupid sport.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/supergaysoccer.jpg

Get back to work...

I guess I shouldn't have to worry about getting fired he must be on another computer sense I keep seeing him around the club giving me a face like this:megusta:

Welcome.

No such thing as too many Cobras. Go with the SRA. But don't let your IRS prevent you from coming to the spring track day.

If your heading to the track day, let me know if you wanna meet up in Cambridge on your way.(if you are still coming from st C) I have a couple other cars that should be meeting up there too.

Welcome.

No such thing as too many Cobras. Go with the SRA. But don't let your IRS prevent you from coming to the spring track day.

If your heading to the track day, let me know if you wanna meet up in Cambridge on your way.(if you are still coming from st C) I have a couple other cars that should be meeting up there too.

Yea I'm comming. PM me your number and we can set it up