dyno day ride from cincy ?

Catman

where are you coming from catman?

I'm in Mt. healthy !!

But I get around !! LOL

I AINT shy , It's fine, but I Just wanted to ride up with a few, if there's anyone game !

can you meet me at the middletown cycle at like 9:30 9:45ish? that way we can roll up with the dayton crew.

I can probably pull that off !!

Pm me your cell # and I'll map quest it and tex ya friday and let you know for sure !!

I can probably pull that off !!

Pm me your cell # and I'll map quest it and tex ya friday and let you know for sure !!

cool cool!!!

E/Cat - if you guys do this, are you still gonna meet up with the South Dayton crew at 10:30 at the gas station off 35?

yep! thats the plan. we can swing by your place so you dont have to ride up solo.

actually either that or cat could meet us in springboro....

If you guys want to swing by the house, I'm more than game, I mean I'm right off I-75, down 73.

But I'll meet up wherever (whether it's local, or up off 35), I just wanted to be sure to ask since E lives just a hop away in Franklin.

man like i said if i didnt have to work in the am id go but i dont get off till 1pm off the next day but if im riding up there and the way ohio wearther is i dont want to be stuck up there but if i get really bored i might meet up with you guys who knows only time will tell

man like i said if i didnt have to work in the am id go but i dont get off till 1pm off the next day but if im riding up there and the way ohio wearther is i dont want to be stuck up there but if i get really bored i might meet up with you guys who knows only time will tell

I get off at noon now, I still will ride up by myself if the weather is nice !

i like to plan , and stick to it the best I can, pluss, I'm enjoying meeting all these folks on this site !! i'm working on my social skills too !! ha !