Spring Track Day CALL OUT THREAD

2highpsi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool with me. Id hope u can beat a s10 with a outlaw drag radial car!

i know a certain Pewter z28 that says hes your huckle berry from a 40 roll?

Edit..... Not linn

I know I bought street tires so I can hand him a good ass kickin.

For one thing you saying you can beat me is like mark saying he's going to drag you down the track...I would hope your all out gutted drag truck that has more rubber underneath it than a space shuttle and also has an 88mm on it could beat a stock motor full interior car that I could drive anywhere. But if you think your so fast give me the hit from a 20 roll. Thats if you can find an e85 station to stop at as soon as you get done racing.

For one thing you saying you can beat me is like mark saying he's going to drag you down the track...I would hope your all out gutted drag truck that has more rubber underneath it than a space shuttle and also has an 88mm on it could beat a stock motor full interior car that I could drive anywhere. But if you think your so fast give me the hit from a 20 roll. Thats if you can find an e85 station to stop at as soon as you get done racing.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt353/zachszatkowski/U-mad-bro-.jpg

I am waiting anxiously on this race to happen im sick of hearing about it at the gym everyday lol.....and Matt im sticking to my word you will be suprised by the outcome.....ET dont mean shit on the street.

Line is forming to the left to run my slow pile, room for all who want zum.

I'll be there, thinking i'll be leaving the giggle at home though. Stock 4L60E + 10 bolt + stock bottom end + long drive + giggle = expensive tow if I break. Not sure I wanna risk it.

I'll be there, thinking i'll be leaving the giggle at home though. Stock 4L60E + 10 bolt + stock bottom end + long drive + giggle = expensive tow if I break. Not sure I wanna risk it.

AAA is well worth the 100 dollars a year

AAA is well worth the 100 dollars a year

Used to have it, got screwed once and never bothered to renew. I figure i've saved that $100/yr over the span of 10+ since i've dropped them so even if a tow did cost me $500, I'm still $500 ahead. BUT, I also know that i'll most likely break something so i'll just wait until the local track opens and break there. That's only a ~20 mile tow.

ur a fucking retard, my truck is far from gutted, full interior, cage, door pannels stock dash gauge pod headliner, sound deadner, carpet, stereo, and 3600 lb. id have to say thats the least gutted s10 ive ever seen on the strip. as far as gas goes were both on e85, not my fault the truck has a 10 gallon cell with foam and holds arround 7 or 8 gallons. also since when does the tires determine a fast car, x275 radial runs 7s in the 1/4. the s10 has a big as tire cause its tubbed and would look retarded with a 265/50 on the back sucked way up under it. also its a longbed and not really a perfect setup for drag racing like the majical taco u drive.

cant setup a race on cr, but ull get a race some time some where. hell come to the track rental where its legal

This is the truth. Hell, it's nice for helping friends out too............

hahaha reminds me when Mike, Steve, and i took my girlfriends car on kilkares circle track waiting on AAA to get there when his mustang broke a few years ago.

and as far as the 88mm goes, percision turbonetics, comp turbo, exile are a few brands u need a phone number im shure they would sell you one so u can stop your excuses why u loose to a purple truck.

Then why don't you.call them and buy another one so you quit making excuses as to why mark is going to beat you

ur a fucking retard, my truck is far from gutted, full interior, cage, door pannels stock dash gauge pod headliner, sound deadner, carpet, stereo, and 3600 lb. id have to say thats the least gutted s10 ive ever seen on the strip. as far as gas goes were both on e85, not my fault the truck has a 10 gallon cell with foam and holds arround 7 or 8 gallons. also since when does the tires determine a fast car, x275 radial runs 7s in the 1/4. the s10 has a big as tire cause its tubbed and would look retarded with a 265/50 on the back sucked way up under it. also its a longbed and not really a perfect setup for drag racing like the majical taco u drive.

cant setup a race on cr, but ull get a race some time some where. hell come to the track rental where its legal

Hmm majical Taco? You have the same car and your truck has no inner fender wells and no bed floor. It's backed halfed, has two plastic seats and your floorboard has been cut and comes completely out so im pretty sure its not stock. And if other cars can go 7's on 275's why can't you go 8's on those "big ass tires"?

Edited by 1slow-z

Still mad about having to buy a Fire Suit?

Yes I am ii still have to buy new harness cause sitting for 2yrs kills a 3" 5point harness! But ur stock honda one is fine for 20yrs. I still have to pay for my recert on the cage cause in 2yrs of sitting it must have bent from the air pressure pushing on it. Also have to buy a transmission blanket engine blanket cause just like the 3000 dollar fire suit

I AM JOHN FORCE and also have his budget.

I wish. The facts are its much cheaper to stay slow and since I don't race for money or have a single class outside boring ass brackets like pro! Ye hah. Id much rather keep the 4000 to 5000 for things like family vacations or camping trips and not make others richer.

Then why don't you.call them and buy another one so you quit making excuses as to why mark is going to beat you

I don't care what mark runs I'm not running marks budget.

Ur the one who thinks u can kill the s10.

U best ever 10.29 133

Me best ever 8.89 153

U 581 wheel

Me 775 wheel

Ill be glad to run twin 88s if someone wants to build me a good chassis and pay for it all!

Otherwise ill race what I have

I don't care what mark runs I'm not running marks budget.

Ur the one who thinks u can kill the s10.

U best ever 10.29 133

Me best ever 8.89 153

U 581 wheel

Me 775 wheel

Ill be glad to run twin 88s if someone wants to build me a good chassis and pay for it all!

Otherwise ill race what I have

You didn't go 8 anything last year. Pass I saw was you going 9.40's at 148. And I'm talking about racing on the street where your setup is not ideal. At the track yes you will beat me but the street is a whole different game.