the Trayvon Martin case

copperhead

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless if z was walking back to his car?

Like I said, that's speculation. He could have just as easily started a confrontation, become overwhelmed, and attempted to retreat to his vehicle. Just to clarify, that's also speculation. The point is I can't possibly know that.

Like I said, that's speculation. He could have just as easily started a confrontation, become overwhelmed, and attempted to retreat to his vehicle. Just to clarify, that's also speculation. The point is I can't possibly know that.

exactly, thats going to make it hard to get a guilty charge.

exactly, thats going to make it hard to get a guilty charge.

Yeah, I can see that. Though, I think a trial is in order, if for nothing else, because the dead is this case was completely unarmed. Zimmerman would be smart to release detailed photos of his alleged injuries, and or other medical info. Not just some grainy, shitty, surveillance footage. I mean, I take detailed photos of minor fender benders, and we know he has a phone

At then end of everything, there will probably not be enough evidence to convict and riots will break out. The sad thing at the end of the day is people will confuse hood rats for black people due to their actions. For the benefit of black people in this country, can Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson be deported.

Should he escape the criminal charge, he is likely fucked anyway. I would say that preponderance of evidence would allow for a hefty civil moneyraping. Though not totally familiar with Florida law, so I may be wrong.

Trayvon's mom says 'shooting was accident,'

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-12/news/os-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-charged-jail-20120412_1_face-murder-charges-today-show-accident

All I'm going to say is "reasonable doubt". That's all the defense needs to come up with for a not guilty verdict. If anything, I can see them sitting on this for a year or longer before going to trial to get the public to calm down and forget about things, and possibly even dropping the charges. Unless he was actually uninjured when he showed up at the police station there are no witnesses to discredit him, so I don't see how he won't walk.

Yeah, I can see that. Though, I think a trial is in order, if for nothing else, because the dead is this case was completely unarmed. Zimmerman would be smart to release detailed photos of his alleged injuries, and or other medical info. Not just some grainy, shitty, surveillance footage. I mean, I take detailed photos of minor fender benders, and we know he has a phone

Yeah, if charges would have been filed night of the shooting most of the uproar could have been avoided. Follow proper procedure and if there isnt enough to get murder 2, then oh well.At least there wouldnt be public outcry asking for justice when all they really want is a trial.

Hopefully this deters the macho vigilantes.

From a new paper article..

On Tuesday, someone shot up an empty police car parked near Zimmerman's neighborhood. On Wednesday, African American resident Troy Jackson, 43, said he might participate in a riot if there were no charges. "I'm going to loot every Caucasian store," he said, sitting in front of a grocery store in the majority-black Goldsboro community. "Blood for blood."

And people cry about racism. I feel that a large part of racial tension has to do with the race them selves. Yes, lets start riots and shoot at the police because we didn't get our way. Then lets bitch about how the police and society doesn't like us. Act like reasonable human beings and you will be treated like one.

And people cry about racism. I feel that a large part of racial tension has to do with the race them selves. Yes, lets start riots and shoot at the police because we didn't get our way. Then lets bitch about how the police and society doesn't like us. Act like reasonable human beings and you will be treated like one.

lol @ this bs..

Start riot over one race being shot by another. Rioting race gets shot by another race, riot over that shooting.

Repeat

Ill try and source the article when I'm back on my computer, but and article said...when the gun was fired, there was a round already in the chamber.

When the gun was recovered...there was no new round in the gun. There was 1 round fired and a full magazine. Gunpowder residue is consistent on the gun and hand of Zimmerman that there might of been a hand ontop of the slide when the gun was fired.

In before Troy gets shot in the face by some store owner standing their ground. :dumb:

Ill try and source the article when I'm back on my computer, but and article said...when the gun was fired, there was a round already in the chamber.

When the gun was recovered...there was no new round in the gun. There was 1 round fired and a full magazine. Gunpowder residue is consistent on the gun and hand of Zimmerman that there might of been a hand ontop of the slide when the gun was fired.

He could have unchambered it after it was fired for safety reasons. Again, all speculation

The majority of racists I have come across have been black.

I agree a million times with this statement.

Wow, blacks are racist against whites, whites are racist against arabs(blacks are off limits right now), asians are prejudiced towards anyone taller than 5'7", indians are racist toward native americans for stealing their names.

What is actually "racist" is trying to draw lines in the "who's more racist" sand, by grouping everybody together. The entire circular logic of "I've met racist blacks, therefore blacks are more racist", just reeks of bias.

I don't care what anyone says, everyone is racist to some degree. Who gives a shit, move on already. I don't care if either one of them hated the other for race reasons or not, stick to the evidence. Too bad this is going to end up badly regardless of how it ends. I still say politics are behind it now.

I don't care what anyone says, everyone is racist to some degree. Who gives a shit, move on already. I don't care if either one of them hated the other for race reasons or not, stick to the evidence. Too bad this is going to end up badly regardless of how it ends. I still say politics are behind it now.

Policits and media have been behind it since day one. Which is why it has spun so far out of control. And why this is so frustrating. :mad:

-Marc

Wow, blacks are racist against whites, whites are racist against arabs(blacks are off limits right now), asians are prejudiced towards anyone taller than 5'7", indians are racist toward native americans for stealing their names.

What is actually "racist" is trying to draw lines in the "who's more racist" sand, by grouping everybody together. The entire circular logic of "I've met racist blacks,

therefore blacks are more racist", just reeks of bias.

I dont think the black team has more racists playing for them than any other team. I have just run across a lot more black racists then any other race and thats my fact. Maybe its because I choose to hang out in the hood and I run into a lot more of "these people".

Snowflake is my favorite racial slur.