Kia Soul Questions??

Bigbird

Alrighty brochachos, my girlfriend is looking at getting a Kia Soul. I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with them, or has worked on them. We've got two dogs so she wanted something practical with good gas mileage, but also enough room for the pups. Thanks for any input!

I am a Kia salesman and can answer any questions you would like. They are very low maintenance vehicles for the most part and obviously very economical as well. I also have yet to hear anything but positive testimonials from customers.

Are you looking new or trying to find a used one?

Edited by Flybye

I am a Kia salesman andand can answeryou any questionsmoney you woulda like. They are very low maintenance vehicles for the most part and obviously very economical as well. I also have yet to hear anything but positive testimonials from customers.

Are you looking new or trying to find a used one?

This is the man to talk to.

I've rented a couple of them on trips to Florida...rental companies consider them to be "Economy" class. I really like them. The styling is cool and seating is great. Low-speed handling/steering is really good.

Both Soulsthat were a little twitchy on the highway. Biggest bish is that - for something that looks like a crossover - there is hardly any space in the hatch area. Having 4 people with luggage on a weekend trip can't be done without people holding bags or putting them in the footwell. If you have 2 dogs, be prepared to fold down the rear seats.

Very true Clay. Also if you didn't know the 2012 Soul's are completely different than the 2 model years before. Almost everything has changed other than the actual shape of the car. The biggest change was an all new drivetrain. Which includes the new 1.6 GDi on the base models and going from a 5spd M/T to a 6spd M/T and a 4spd A/T to a 6spd A/T.

I have actually fallen for these little cars too over the past few months. Driving them is actually quite pleasurable DD duties.

Very true Clay. Also if you didn't know the 2012 Soul's are completely different than the 2 model years before. Almost everything has changed other than the actual shape of the car. The biggest change was an all new drivetrain. Which includes the new 1.6 GDi on the base models and going from a 5spd M/T to a 6spd M/T and a 4spd A/T to a 6spd A/T.

I have actually fallen for these little cars too over the past few months. Driving them is actually quite pleasurable DD duties.

PM inbound!