Seeing if anybody knows of any opportunities

99BlownYellowGT

I relocated for my job to Cleveland area last year for some opportunities that never happened. Well to make it a short story. The woman never wanted to move up here and i miss my daughter so i am looking to get back to cbus. I have been unable to transfer back. I am looking for a manager or sales type position. I have over 15 years experience in retail and have a bachelors and associates degree. I am trying to stay around my salary i am at right now but can listen to any opportunity. If you know of an opportunity or have more questions about my experience or salary please PM me.

Guest CARkid

I would check out temp companies - a lot of companies hire through them because it's easier for them to "try out" an employee. If it doesn't work out for any reason at all, they can ask for someone else. A lot of positions tend to me temp to hire anyways.

Adecco does a lot of hiring for Chase, the Limited, Huntington, etc. Check out their website to see if you fit for anything.

Good luck with your job search!