wtb starter for core

wnaplay1647545503

If you got it from a different supplier, the original one should have returned you a starter. Or pay you the core cost of going to another parts store.. You shouldnt be left having to find a core to turn in.

My .02, and no I dont have a starter.. lol

Need a starter to be used as a core. Need something free or cheap. Thanks

Any starter? Wish I would have seen this earlier, there were like 2 or 3 random starters laying on the ground @ Pick n Pull today. Probably still there, right next to the two Durango SLT's if you want to grab it.

i dont mean for this to sound like an "ad" or anything, its just a easy "loophole" to get shit cheaper.

autozone normally has lower prices but higher cores. get a slip from autozone , or whoever has the lowest "list" price, then take a slip quoting the price to pepboys. most starter cores are only like $20-40. theyll beat the list price by 5%

Getting just a brokedick one they know is broke. I bought one a few years back they couldnt do anything with for $5. I am sure they have a few lying around. I have also bought damn near every part from a junkyard, never have I been asked for a core unless it was a big item like a trans.