Who wants to ride Thursday during the day?

2wheels>4

Don't have to work, have gas money, gonna be almost 70ºF with only a very slight chance of isolated showers... Fuck, won't even need the rain gear for that!! (not that I will roll out without it in the bag... lol)

I'm free from morning until about 16-1700hrs or so. Gotta meet a friend and get intoxicated after that....

So! I live in Dublin, I am from Knox County and I am willing to ride pretty much anywhere that I can get back to Obetz from by around 5pm. Who is game? (I said "game," not "gay." Wrong thread... sorry)

Feel free to just PM me if you live close by and are up for whatever ends up being the plan. I will definitely ride, even if I'm alone. (are you ever alone when the voices keep you company?)

:devil:

Headed to SE Ohio roads with my kindred psychos. Anyone who is game chime in or PM me.

Starting in Canal Winchester at 11ish at the Home Despot on 33.... I will be at Starbucks around 1030ish trying to wake up/remove hangover. Just in case anyone afraid of a little sprinkling wants to bring a cage down and have coffee with me.... :)

Gearing up to roll out now. (Ok, stumbling about in my boxer shorts moaning like Frankenstein, but that is sorta like getting ready...) I PMed you my number Ben, so give me a ring or a text if you want this morning. I will be at the 'bucks soon to ingest my morning stimulants.

No one because we have jobs you moocher!!!! :p

I have a job but I'm still going riding today! I went in this morning and we were slow so I suggested...

"hey why don't I just take the rest of the day off????" Sounded good to me :p And they said ok!

So I'm meeting a friend of mine up in Sunbury for a ride later. To late to get in on the other ride, sorry guys.

I had fun on a ride today. Rode 116miles on the new bike, yaaaaayyy. I think I'm about halfway thru the break-in period now!

Took it up to 98mph for a couple seconds, nice acceleration! Can't wait until after the break-in so I can open it up and see what it'll do!

He was too waving at high speed, but that is because he has built in cruise control....

I waved, even used all my fingers a few times.:bigfinger:

We did a bit over 150mi thru Clear Creek Metro, then out through Hocking Hills, and then back through them again. At an average of around 65-70 mph and passing every cage that got in our way. Top speed today was in excess of 120mph. (Including my riding too and from I managed about 280mi today, personally)

Here are pics from a pimp ass drinking overhang back in Clear Creek Metro Park. Note: We did not separate Benyan from us because he was on a sport bike, he segregated himself.... Guess he didn't want our ugly cruisers mucking up his pretty sport bike shots... LOL

GEDC0495.jpg

GEDC0496.jpg

GEDC0497.jpg

Edited by 2wheels>4
add my wave