Camaro shit again

Cordell

I've decided that I want to put a stock 4L60 in the car. So before I pull this trans I'd like to have it sold. What it is...

Porformabuilt level 3, 800+rwhp rated 4L60e, this one is built with all the good parts, 5 pinion planetaries, beast sunshell, sunnax billet servos, and since its built for high horsepower it does shift firm. It's not bad with my 4200 stall converter, but I want to put in a smaller stall and I don't think I'll like it. This has roughly 10k miles on it, and maybe a dozen track passes, never hot lapped and run with a large B&M supercooler. This was $2700 new, so $1000obo

Circle D 5c 4000-4200 converter, I know I've talked to a few people about selling this and as I've said before I will not sell until I pull the trans. $400

Cordell's custom nitrous set-up, started off as a NOS plate kit and I've added the bottle heater, pressure gauge, extra bottle, purge, and NX Maximizer laptop programmed progressive. One bottle is either close to expired or expired and the other bottle is newer. If interested we can talk in greater detail, right now I'm not spliting this stuff up. $500obo

Anyone interested in these parts I can help install or install them for the right price. I'm open to certain trades, preferably a stock 4L60 (not some high mileage stuff that needs rebuilt)

I also have a set of 10bolt 3channel ABS axles $20

be adding more as I clean up the garage since I'll be moving very soon.

I have a 13k stock trans in my car, maybe we can work a deal?

13k miles huh? rebuilt? or factory? I'm interested in a trade. Send me a PM if serious.

interested in the axles,how deteriorated are the bearing surface areas ?

Haven't looked at them in a while, just saw them in the corner last night and thought I'd post it. I would've thrown them out if they were bad so they should be good. If interested I'll dig them out.

Interested in the nitrous if the kit would work on my car. We can talk next time I see you if you if you still have it.

I already have the switch installed and ready to go. :lolguy:

It wasn't meant for your car but could be made to work with a different nozzle/plate configuration, and a throttle switch for your drive by wire throttle body. Not really the best option for you IMHO.

It wasn't meant for your car but could be made to work with a different nozzle/plate configuration, and a throttle switch for your drive by wire throttle body. Not really the best option for you IMHO.

ok thanks. I will do some research and maybe get a kit next spring. no rush for me.