pataskala police

pontiacfreak142

Are hillarious...

I was heading to a buddies house last night in the firebird, when I pass a pataskala pd goin the oposite direction. As soon as I saw the guy, I checked my speed and was at like 31 in a 25, and actually slowed down a little after I got passed him. I then see him pull in a driveway and turn around. By the time I got to my buddies neiborhood, he was up my ass with his lights on.

I pull over and he walks up and just says " I pulled you over for speeding, 40 in a 25" I look strait at the guy and just said " bullshit". He kinda backed up and just staired at me for a sec and then says he also pulled me over for no front plate and asks why I don't have one. My response, I'm not drilling holes in the front bumber. He just looks at me again and says I need one, again I pretty much tell him that's not gonna happen.

So then he changes the subject again, this time to trying to make fun of my car lol. It was still running, so he asked what I had in it, I tell him and he again just kinda stares at me. I had previously mentioned it doesn't get driven much, mostly to trails and back, so when I told him what motor was in it, he goes, "it has that and you actually race it at trails?" I tell him it runs 13's, so he again just stares at me, says you need a front plate, and slow down, then just walks away lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they let me go a few years back when they pulled me over for making WOT pulls on Broad St in Chad's Trans Am. The cop thought it was a cool car and told me to go give it back, only to realize he was sitting in the passenger seat. He looks at Chad and says you let this guy drive your car with his record? Chad without missing a beat says "his record is better then mine". We all laughed and went on our way.

Saying "bullshit" to a cop is never a good idea. Next time you wont be so lucky.

Okay expert. :dumb:

first let me say that I can't see Gary saying this stuff to the cop's face the way he has typed it, second why the rest of you can't see that and reply as "cool story bro" because thats all this thread deserves.

Gary I'm glad the cop let you go, but this thread is pointless.

first let me say that I can't see Gary saying this stuff to the cop's face the way he has typed it, second why the rest of you can't see that and reply as "cool story bro" because thats all this thread deserves.

cool story bro

The sad thing is, I really did say it as its typed lol. I really wasn't in the mood for their bullshit, and when he tried to say he clocked me at 40 and I knew he was wrong, it pissed me off even more. So yes I pretty was a complete dick to him.

To the others, I wasn't trying to be a hard ass, just not gonna put up with some bullshit false accusations. I watched my speedometer, I knew how fast I was going.