Cane's......

Putty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are there any coupons or anything around for Cane's? Place makes a damn fine meal but their competition is handing out freebies all the time.

What competition??

There are coupons out there. I know someone that works there and she gave me a stack of free Caniac cards. I ate well for a while. I always get the 3 finger combo.

I suggest you mention coupons on their Facebook page. I see them responding to posts all the time.

What competition??

There are coupons out there. I know someone that works there and she gave me a stack of free Caniac cards. I ate well for a while. I always get the 3 finger combo.

I suggest you mention coupons on their Facebook page. I see them responding to posts all the time.

Chik fil a gives me free sandwich coupons 1/3 times I'm there, and I get a survey for a free/BOGO sandwich on my receipt 1/2 times.

BRB, creating troll FB accounts to accumulate Cane's coupons

That's some good SHIT! Made to order....HOT.!! Best chicken fingers around. Sweet tea FTW.

Haters gon' hate!

Us big people that have to watch calories, know that the Caniac has over 1200 calories, and over 64 grams of fat... Thats not including a drink... Or sauce, thats almost 200 cal per cup.

Canes is pretty good though.

Haters gon' hate..

Boxers gon' box...

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/DSC_3417.jpg

I say this all the time and I will say it again there stuff sucks its so plain and bland(I know the other thread was about this but really) stuff needs some spices or someeeething

Do...not....want

Why is it you've turned into such a hater? Stop whinning, I've seen you eat it.

I say this all the time and I will say it again there stuff sucks its so plain and bland(I know the other thread was about this but really) stuff needs some spices or someeeething

Do...not....want

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Went there expecting greatness, got something that tasted like run of the mill frozen chicken fingers.

Do...not....want

You should try Popeye's Spicy Tenders (or maybe it's Cajun, whateva). They are marinated in a nice spicy blend of something. They are actually red under the breading from the marinate. I really like them. Most of their sauces are pretty damn good too.

Can't make a Cane's comparison though, I have never been to Cane's.

EDIT: Do you smoke? Seems like most people I know that constantly cry about bland food smoke... Just sayin'