TnT at Trails

y2k2gt

I hate to say it, but they have got to get with the A game. If there was another 1/4 mile in central Ohio, they would be sellling that track. I have been talking to Chris about long lines and how it seems that certain lanes get more passes, yet everyone paid 15 dollars. Hope they figure it out soon, he told me they were trying something new today, but it doesn't sound like it worked. I will have to email him and let him know that we are still unhappy with the waiting and I will throw in that they need to have the sensors looked at.

Yea i was there also, 2 runs in 4 hours and one hell of a sun burn..... was still fun though being my first time. Going to the meet friday hoping for more than 2 runs? :lolguy:

You'll get 3 passes friday IF you're lucky. :gabe:

This is exactly why I didn't go out. I don't know if it was the same as it was that first Sunday, but most only got 2 passes bc everyone and there mom brought there junk out and kept breaking.

Oh and don't bother complaining to them, I've been trying that about the track prep for the last 2 years and nothing has changed.

I hate to say it, but they have got to get with the A game. If there was another 1/4 mile in central Ohio, they would be sellling that track. I have been talking to Chris about long lines and how it seems that certain lanes get more passes, yet everyone paid 15 dollars. Hope they figure it out soon, he told me they were trying something new today, but it doesn't sound like it worked. I will have to email him and let him know that we are still unhappy with the waiting and I will throw in that they need to have the sensors looked at.

Kil Kare does the same shit.....

Yeah their new thing was to only run half of each group. Oh wait I mean 1/4 of the street cars

He told me in email that they were going to try to run street cars twice to every one time of big cars or far lane, jr drags, and cycles.

TnT this spring has been huge I think, because the weather was so nice so early, so everyone was ready to hit the track. However, this is not an excuse for the management of the track, as i continues to go down hill.

Here is the exact email he sent me when I asked why is it so hard to run the staging lanes in some order that allows the same amount of passes to everyone as everyone has paid $15 dollars. I asked him if he thought the other classes were more valuable then the street cars that typically fill up the lanes of Friday night and TnT and typically the largest class on Wed Night as well. He had nothing to say really except beat around the bush. I think that they are still thinking that hey it's here and they will come. The lack of change there is why they have lost the big events to Norwalk. NTR has not done anything, but suck money in on min effort, although they did replace the concrete launch pad early last year.

Chris Stilwell

Add to contacts

To rick m

I think by running the Street lanes twice in the rotation, this will help.

One of the issues (and it is just something you have to deal with on T&T days and is no way a "slam" on some Street racers) is that those in the Street lanes make a run and return right back to the lanes in a NASCAR-type lap format. Calling up a class to run a session and cleaning them out before the next class would be great, but this lap format that some use would make it tough to know when the line ends and when to get the next class going.

By going Street - Slick - Street - Motorcycle - Junior in order right now, we hope to keep the line of Street moving quicker by going twice in each session to the other groups once. And this may not be the 100% answer, but I think we both would agree that it appears on our computer monitors to be a better plan of attack than what was tried last T&T.

We will see how it works out (weather permitting & fingers crossed) Sunday.

Edited by TheMustangStampede

Sad thing is that Kilkare still manages their lanes 10 times better than trails ever will!

I agree I have spent a lot of time at the track in Clarkseville, TN and they did an awesome jobs with there lanes.

I also really enjoy the way Mt. Vernon, Ohio handles their lanes.

Why cant they figure this out?! I mean, its not that hard. Very simple:

Take 5 cars from each lane.

Take 10 bikes.

Repeat.

DONE! I mean, you cannot get any more fair than that. Ive been preaching this for 12 years.

I remember one summer some 7 or 8 years ago they did something that really worked. (or I thought so anyhow) They ran 12 pairs of street, 12 pairs of big dawg, bikes. The lanes were always moving up for alllanes. While you still had to wait to run as the lanes were packed to the pits you at least were moving and it didn't feel like such a long wait.

I remember one summer some 7 or 8 years ago they did something that really worked. (or I thought so anyhow) They ran 12 pairs of street, 12 pairs of big dawg, bikes. The lanes were always moving up for alllanes. While you still had to wait to run as the lanes were packed to the pits you at least were moving and it didn't feel like such a long wait.

Yea well as I've figured out in recent past, the new ownership isn't bright enough to figure that out lol.

I remember years ago I raced Eddie on a Wednesday. I didn'y know he was tt and was about half track before he left the line. We had the same dial in so I fugured he broke so I let off. The he started charging at me, I about stabbed a hole in the floor of the cutlass trying to stay ahead of him. I ended up wining the round and learning a valuble race lesson.