Gym Membership Discounts

99BlownYellowGT

I have a membership for Urban Active that is $14/month. I didn't have a discount reason, I talked to a salesperson and negotiated this deal. Granted, it was prepaid but since most of these guys are on a top-line revenue comp plan they are motivated to make a big sale like that.

I have a membership for Urban Active that is $14/month. I didn't have a discount reason, I talked to a salesperson and negotiated this deal. Granted, it was prepaid but since most of these guys are on a top-line revenue comp plan they are motivated to make a big sale like that.

Did you pay 3 years up front or something? I was thinking of going in to the hilliard location to see what I could get.

This right here. I did the same thing with Urban Active and paid $16 a month, for two years up front. If you know you are going to use your membership for two years, this is the best option... :nod:

I go to lifetime because my kids can play bball, swim, rock wall climb, etc. Its expensive but I like that even in their child center the kids can be active. If I refer anyone all setup fees are waived so that would help out some. The absolute best part for me is if I get bored I can go swimming until midnight, or workout 24/7.

$250 for the year. It was even cheaper if i wanted to buy 2 years but i just went for 1. I think it was $400 for 2

That's about what I paid, the $400 for two years. I'd have to look it up to be sure though.

Urban Active is nice. I went to Lifetime in Dublin with my brother 2 weeks ago, he's a member in Denver and it's super nice. While Urban Active was a big step up from the YMCA in Powell, where I used to go, Lifetime is an even bigger step up from Urban Active. The rock wall, bigger gyms, and the pools, etc.. Not to mention I saw more eye candy there. :D But, he pays like $50 - $60 a month for a single and that wasn't worth the extra money for me.

That's about what I paid, the $400 for two years. I'd have to look it up to be sure though.

Urban Active is nice. I went to Lifetime in Dublin with my brother 2 weeks ago, he's a member in Denver and it's super nice. While Urban Active was a big step up from the YMCA in Powell, where I used to go, Lifetime is an even bigger step up from Urban Active. The rock wall, bigger gyms, and the pools, etc.. Not to mention I saw more eye candy there. :D But, he pays like $50 - $60 a month for a single and that wasn't worth the extra money for me.

I dunno the eye candy at the one i am going to is quite nice:p