The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That crazy intro for a start up video?????

"The critics said it couldn't be done"

*insert vid of car starting up and nothing more.

Congratufuckinglations dipshit. You took a running car, ruined it, and now made it start again. Still no 2000whp dyno, still no victories over UGR, and still no track time even showing an improvement over a BONE STOCK ET.

Makes twin-turbo Lambo, posts video of it FINALLY starting and merely rolling around a parking lot, doesn't bother fixing tail light bulb that's out... Talk about attention to detail. Nobody cares if it starts and idles, a pull or two would be worth noting. I can't wait for the excuses to start flying as to why no 2000hp mark, back out of UGR races, and excuses why this car mysteriously disappears or car fire.

Did anyone say you couldnt twin-turbo a lambo? Did anyone say you could buy/build a new lambo motor after trashing one?

I want to see the man hours, build cost, and most importantly the races against ugr cars.

I bet he will have a 2k dyno sheet for sure tho.

Did anyone say you couldnt twin-turbo a lambo? Did anyone say you could buy/build a new lambo motor after trashing one?

I want to see the man hours, build cost, and most importantly the races against ugr cars.

• Upvote 1

That crazy intro for a start up video?????

"The critics said it couldn't be done"

*insert vid of car starting up and nothing more.

Congratufuckinglations dipshit. You took a running car, ruined it, and now made it start again. Still no 2000whp dyno, still no victories over UGR, and still no track time even showing an improvement over a BONE STOCK ET.

No matter what CTD and their taint touching followers will always have an excuse as to why it never races or takes a load on the face from anything that makes more than 1k wheel...

Congratu-fucking-lations. Wiggs took a running car, tore it apart, and took another year and a half to get it running again. If it hits 2000 HP, beats ugr etc, he still loses. I'll send my car to a shop who has not only proven themselves over and over, but one that wouldnt keep my car for 1 1/2 years.