The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

haha... this is wrong. they linked to the other c&c but said this...

Columbus Cars and Coffee is a car club that meets weekly in the parking lot in front of Cup-O-Joe at the Lennox Town Center, Saturday mornings, between 9am and 12pm. On any given week, you will see one of Columbus’s 250 high-end exotics. You may even have a chance to see the Stig.

He is talking about having the highest HP lambo in the world with 2k HP to the wheels. I've heard that UGR has a 2k HP lambo, but is that at the crank?

All I know he has done is tied the record for the lowest HP car in the world. He has as about as much HP as the Flintstones.

"Formula SAE Engineer" lololol lololol. There is no such thing... What a dodus... FSAE is a student project for college engineering STUDENTS... That's like a business student doing a class project then calling themselves a business owner/CEO/etc...

Oh , this is choice......glad you guys are supporting the venture...

http://www.columbusunderground.com/columbus-a-city-for-football-craft-beers-and-supercars-dd2

http://s3.amazonaws.com/quotefully_production/photos/character/9665b7be98a311e0907112313b10052d_small

Oh Jesus Christ

All of the shop pics I could see had subarus in it.........

And TEE WRX has been in PTM/CTD's hands since ~08

The Gray 06 STI beside the blue FXT has been in PTM/CTD's hands since 2010. The STI belongs to a buddy of mine. They kind of took advantage of the fact that he was in Iraq for 2 years and now stationed in TX. Took his money and didn't start on the car or order the parts he wanted even though he paid for all of it up front. When Nate left/got fired, I guess he found out that Nate never ordered the parts and pretty much stole his money.

"Formula SAE Engineer" lololol lololol. There is no such thing... What a dodus... FSAE is a student project for college engineering STUDENTS... That's like a business student doing a class project then calling themselves a business owner/CEO/etc...

Even worse is that is the guy they fired....

The Gray 06 STI beside the blue FXT has been in PTM/CTD's hands since 2010. The STI belongs to a buddy of mine. They kind of took advantage of the fact that he was in Iraq for 2 years and now stationed in TX. Took his money and didn't start on the car or order the parts he wanted even though he paid for all of it up front. When Nate left/got fired, I guess he found out that Nate never ordered the parts and pretty much stole his money.

Sounds like par for the course.