The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covert Tuning Dynamics Understood. Should be dyno ready for pump gas in about 3-4 weeks. Videos will follow immediately after!

Like · September 11 at 2:51pm

there is no reason a tune should take that long.

my guess: something already broke on it and wigoons is scrambling to fix it.

Covert Tuning Dynamics Understood. Should be dyno ready for pump gas in about 3-4 weeks. Videos will follow immediately after!

Like · September 11 at 2:51pm

Lol at 3-4 weeks for tuning. What kind of a fucking retard takes 3-4 weeks for tuning?

Answer:::

The same puss who doesn't want to get his ass drug by ugr lambos and whatever monster Jamie is driving

I smell fish

CTD won't be around as a shop by the time txs2k14 is around and we will never see the car make more then ~1000 hp before it gets wrecked or torched or abducted by aliens.

I don't see why some shops have been building 2000+hp cars for years and broke in many a motor in by doing a few good heat cycles some running on the roller some engine breaking and then tuning the damn things.

CTD won't be around as a shop by the time txs2k14 is around and we will never see the car make more then ~1000 hp before it gets wrecked or torched or abducted by aliens.

I don't see why some shops have been building 2000+hp cars for years and broke in many a motor in by doing a few good heat cycles some running on the roller some engine breaking and then tuning the damn things.

Weren't you defending them at some point in here?

Weren't you defending them at some point in here?

I defended them when they where part of IPS and I have defended my friends who where duped into leaving IPS for CTD.

At one point I had high hopes for the car and felt that if IPS did the project and not Nate(exptm)/ctd Shit would have got finished tuned and making numbers NOT 2000whp. Because that wasn't the original goal and that's why the turbo are sized for ~1670whp(Get it sv670).

There's allot of behind the scenes story that I don't feel is my place to disclose but I'll say this. The way CTD Started was some of the shadiest things I've witnessed..

I defended them when they where part of IPS and I have defended my friends who where duped into leaving IPS for CTD.

At one point I had high hopes for the car and felt that if IPS did the project and not Nate(exptm)/ctd Shit would have got finished tuned and making numbers NOT 2000whp. Because that wasn't the original goal and that's why the turbo are sized for ~1670whp(Get it sv670).

There's allot of behind the scenes story that I don't feel is my place to disclose but I'll say this. The way CTD Started was some of the shadiest things I've witnessed..

Ok...

I got some football games other wise a free weekend. Please englighten us with your knowledge and wisdom.

Yup I don't know shit.

Here's a clue

Look on facebook at Daves leasing company.... Notice who has all the leases.

Zach BMW 335 (The fab guy who was fired)

Nate Dodge Diseal ("The Engineer")

Chuck BMW M6 (There 12volt guy)

When you take a car guy who doesn't make a ton of money or have established credit then you throw relatively sweet cars at them.....

Yup I don't know shit.

Here's a clue

Look on facebook at Daves leasing company.... Notice who has all the leases.

Zach BMW 335 (The fab guy who was fired)

Nate Dodge Diseal ("The Engineer")

Chuck BMW M6 (There 12volt guy)

When you take a car guy who doesn't make a ton of money or have established credit then you throw relatively sweet cars at them.....

Are you implying that Dwigg gave those guys those cars? If so, did he give you the subaru?

Are you implying that Dwigg gave those guys those cars? If so, did he give you the subaru?

1st, I do not know the full details of what type of arrangement each of the people had.

2nd. Why the hell would you even assume that he would have given me a 97 impreza? Really? I bought the car for 400$ .