The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Is there a reason you always quote me, then repost my sig?

-------------------------------------------------

2010 Chevy Equinox - Family-mobile

2012 Chevy Volt - Wife-mobile

2007 Saturn Sky - GONE

-------------------------------------------------

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/disagree-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-181.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPS' facebook page says they like "covert tuning dynamics"? wtf!?

Why wouldn't they like David’s shop? I mean, it is already a world renowned shop specializing in 1700+rwhp lambos and correcting UGR's shoddy, unproven work. Haven't you noticed all of the exotics rolling around Columbus with out-of-state licenses? The owners are coming in droves, waiting their turn for David and his highly skilled craftsmen to work on their cars.

I'm sure Stas is losing sleep over the business David has taken from him and is working on figuring out a way to merge shops as we speak...

-Marc

Why wouldn't they like David’s shop? I mean, it is already a world renowned shop specializing in 1700+rwhp lambos and correcting UGR's shoddy, unproven work. Haven't you noticed all of the exotics rolling around Columbus with out-of-state licenses? The owners are coming in droves, waiting their turn for David and his highly skilled craftsmen to work on their cars.

I'm sure Stas is losing sleep over the business David has taken from him and is working on figuring out a way to merge shops as we speak...

-Marc

do you have any more details?

Yes, threatened by a guy who has a car gear limited to 225. And, the best part, you had the same company build your tranny in the same 'spectacular' way the grenaded one sitting at S47 did very quietly having its tranny replaced! Lol

All I can say is that you have some very serious issues, I truly feel sorry for you. I don't understand why you just don't wait to show us what you or whoever is now building your car, can actually do with it when its completed before you start all this talk and most importantly, spread lies about my company. If you want to build your business, do it with real world results, not your mouth.

I sure would like to see you back up some of your statements with actual facts. Lets start with this last one you posted. Don't run away from this question, please.

Who is the company that built the tranny that's in the Gallardo you are referring to at (Studio 47)? This is the only UGR car that is at (Studio 47), Scott K's black Spyder. You said the same company built Scott's tranny, built Jamie's. Please clarify what you think you know and I will be glad to post actual first hand information to prove wrong another one of your false statements about my company.

All I can say is that you have some very serious issues, I truly feel sorry for you. I don't understand why you just don't wait to show us what you or whoever is now building your car, can actually do with it when its completed before you start all this talk and most importantly, spread lies about my company. If you want to build your business, do it with real world results, not your mouth.

I sure would like to see you back up some of your statements with actual facts. Lets start with this last one you posted. Don't run away from this question, please.

Who is the company that built the tranny that's in the Gallardo you are referring to at (Studio 47)? This is the only UGR car that is at (Studio 47), Scott K's black Spyder. You said the same company built Scott's tranny, built Jamie's. Please clarify what you think you know and I will be glad to post actual first hand information to prove wrong another one of your false statements about my company.

AH SHIT, UGR is in the house. Let the black mail begin!

Shits about to get good now.

http://t.qkme.me/3544zl.jpg

Is David arrogant enough to respond? I sure hope so. :cool:

-Marc

Now that UGR is in the building, they can tell us more about the mythical turbo-destroying downpipe merge that D.Wiggs wants to delete. My money is still on that it improved the exhaust note and won't really negatively affect performance much(if at all)....per JuicedH22's assessment. Edited by mathc2003
I said H-pipe, and I mean merge. Sorry.....

Win! Welcome!