The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is banter will look like Mike Tyson in his prime fighting Stephen Hawking, bloody, sad, and will leave one person even more broken than before.

To be honest I am willing to bet nothing will happen, one of these parties has a little more to loose than the other when it comes to a shit throwing fight.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/81911-2/Mike_Tyson_uppercut.gif?

This is how he afforded his sv is my guess..

http://m.jalopnik.com/5919583/buy-a-surprisingly-good-fake-chinese-lamborghini-for-66000

Now he's just waiting for the eBay turbo kit so he can smash UGR!

Haha I saw this last night on Jalopnik and immediately thought of this thread.

All I can say is that you have some very serious issues, I truly feel sorry for you. I don't understand why you just don't wait to show us what you or whoever is now building your car, can actually do with it when its completed before you start all this talk and most importantly, spread lies about my company. If you want to build your business, do it with real world results, not your mouth.

I sure would like to see you back up some of your statements with actual facts. Lets start with this last one you posted. Don't run away from this question, please.

Who is the company that built the tranny that's in the Gallardo you are referring to at (Studio 47)? This is the only UGR car that is at (Studio 47), Scott K's black Spyder. You said the same company built Scott's tranny, built Jamie's. Please clarify what you think you know and I will be glad to post actual first hand information to prove wrong another one of your false statements about my company.

quoted so the issue is not lost in the page shuffle.

I hope this conversation is being spread to every major car community to not only further D Wigg's level of embarrassment, but alert people who may be potential customers to the type of person they would actually be dealing with.

Supra Forums

Yellow Bullet

6 Speed Online

Lambo Talk

Lambo Pit