The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he Never thought Ugr would ever take time away from actually building and completing cars to call him on his BS. Now that has happened he is looking for a smaller Board that is so impressed that he has a none running engine less lambo that they will let him be king shit like he already is in his mind

Maybe he Never thought Ugr would ever take time away from actually building and completing cars to call him on his BS. Now that has happened he is looking for a smaller Board that is so impressed that he has a none running engine less lambo that they will let him be king shit like he already is in his mind

maybeee. perhaps he wakes them up to "Goood mooooorninig Vieeeeeetnaaaaam"

Does that make him really better?

I think not.

Not a better person, but he can pretty much do whatever he wants. Not something most people on here can say.

Obvious trolling attempt is obvious

Yes, stating facts is trolling. You are oblivious.

To quote one of our previous members, "sometimes more moneries makes you the worse person in the world [sic]".

couldn't agree more. honestly, when i was in training--living month to month, no kids, no nice things, etc--i was happy. people who think money will solve all problems are completely wrong--d wiggs is living proof

Regardless of what car/company/person has said/done what.... Up to this last page, it has been a hilarious read.

D.Wiggs, Please continue ASAP to contribute to this thread with that bottomless gas can of yours.

Kevin, continue pushing the limits beyond comprehension. P.S. I have a lonely (in garage for last 4 years) 95 Supra SE if you wanna snuggle some UGR love with it :)

Regardless of what car/company/person has said/done what.... Up to this last page, it has been a hilarious read.

D.Wiggs, Please continue ASAP to contribute to this thread with that bottomless gas can of yours.

Kevin, continue pushing the limits beyond comprehension. P.S. I have a lonely (in garage for last 4 years) 95 Supra SE if you wanna snuggle some UGR love with it :)

couldn't agree more. honestly, when i was in training--living month to month, no kids, no nice things, etc--i was happy. people who think money will solve all problems are completely wrong--d wiggs is living proof

I would wager that you are still quite happy. I'm also willing to lie about my age if you are interested in adoption.