The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that's getting ugly in a hurry!

A quote from the still backpedaling tard that had me rolling-

By-DWIGGS-"I will keep everyone updated as the final bits of Stig are finished as well as all of the other exciting Lambo projects CTD is doing (4 Gs, an lp570, 3 Aventadors and more). Things have just been so busy with the business and getting the new 35,000 sqft facility finished (with dynos, cnc machine) as well as the private exotic car storage complex underway, I haven't been on here that much!"

:lolguy: This guy is a fucking space cadet.

i lol'd when dwiggs told jamie this:

"Also, claiming that I have some how 'stolen' or 'defrauded' a company is an accusation that's way above your pay grade."

If he really is spending all this money on a pipe dream car and shop, he'll be as broke as me in 3 years time.

He can't even post pics on a forum from an iPad, who would let that guy touch a $500 car let alone a $300k+ version.... :dumb:

Dear guise,

Cannot figure out to post pics directly from my c drive

Thx,

Eric

But in all srsness, people here on cr are still just butthurt that he can act like a douche cause he owns a lambo. Its the ultimate american dream to afford anything you want, and shit on everyone else. He's doing it and all da haterz rollin in. Amazing.

Dear guise,

Thx,

Eric

But in all srsness, people here on cr are still just butthurt that he can act like a douche cause he owns a lambo. Its the ultimate american dream to afford anything you want, and shit on everyone else. He's doing it and all da haterz rollin in. Amazing.

HATERZ GON HATE BROOOOOO

Dear guise,

Thx,

Eric

#yolo

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/i-like-this-planet-you-get-off-futurama.png

Its the ultimate american dream to afford anything you want, and shit on everyone else. He's doing it and all da haterz rollin in. Amazing.

Ask a pimply teenager, or uneducated white trash slob what the american dream is, and you might get this reply. Trust me, no matter how much money you have--

1--you can 'get used to' any income level and live right up to it--unhappily

2--while it may solve material problems, money certainly does nothing for psychological/emotional ones

3--plenty of unsuccessful people who would otherwise be considered failures, have money (see this thread for reference), for one reason or another

Everyone's idea of the american dream is different

--surpassing your parents' accomplishments

--financial freedom

--being happily married

--raising a family

--satisfaction with your career

--charity

--health and well-being

--seeing your kids surpass your accomplishments

--grandchildren

Maybe "being a fucking tool" is at the top of your list, but not mine

• Upvote 1

Ask a pimply teenager, or uneducated white trash slob what the american dream is, and you might get this reply. Trust me, no matter how much money you have--

2--while it may solve material problems, money certainly does nothing for psychological/emotional ones

3--plenty of unsuccessful people who would otherwise be considered failures, have money (see this thread for reference), for one reason or another

--financial freedom

--being happily married

--raising a family

--charity

--health and well-being

--grandchildren

:popcorn: :fuckyeah:

--financial freedom

--being happily married

--raising a family

--charity

--health and well-being

--grandchildren

Amen, Brother.

--financial freedom

--being happily married

--raising a family

--charity

--health and well-being

--grandchildren

Lots of great discussion points and accolades come to mind, but since this is CR and the internet...

+1.

http://i55.tinypic.com/mcama9.jpg

some of the people (most of) on that lambo forum sound like clowns

--financial freedom

--being happily married

--raising a family

--charity

--health and well-being

--grandchildren

--world domination

added for me.

...and you think I'm joking

some of the people (most of) on that lambo forum sound like clowns

added for me.

...and you think I'm joking

The world minus one self-sustaining island. The Republic of Christian. Stay the hell away from it and you can have the rest if you don't mess it up. ;)

The world minus one self-sustaining island. The Republic of Christian. Stay the hell away from it and you can have the rest if you don't mess it up. ;)

Well, you see, when I take over, my plan is to isolate all the people I deem stupid to one central location. My first thought was to send them to Mexico, God's blind spot, but with all the trouble we already have with that border, there would be no way to keep them effectively out of the rest of North America. So I decided the british were on to something, and I am putting them on Australia, it 'should' be big enough to hold them all.

If you want an island, we might be able to work an arrangement, assuming you dont find yourself an Aussie. Unless you are interested in running the place?

Well, you see, when I take over, my plan is to isolate all the people I deem stupid to one central location. My first thought was to send them to Mexico, God's blind spot, but with all the trouble we already have with that border, there would be no way to keep them effectively out of the rest of North America. So I decided the british were on to something, and I am putting them on Australia, it 'should' be big enough to hold them all.

If you want an island, we might be able to work an arrangement, assuming you dont find yourself an Aussie. Unless you are interested in running the place?

I like your thinking, if you need an evil helper I am interested...