The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the work on a gentleman's agreement. :(

Ohhh well.

So you're going to let this fucktard keep your harddrive? And you did 8 hours of work for him for free? I'd take one of the wheels off that intl truck he has out front of the shop as collateral.

So you're going to let this fucktard keep your harddrive? And you did 8 hours of work for him for free? I'd take one of the wheels off that intl truck he has out front of the shop as collateral.

+1. I have mixed feelings for you though. You knew he was shady before doing the work, right? Regardless, I wouldn't call david a gentlemen. Get your money or something of greater value.

Fuck that I'd hook a log chain to that bitch pull it in the middle of the street then take the wheel off. Then he's gotta replace a rim/tire and a heavy tow bill

Then you mention it on CR and he gets back with you.

Someone's feeding him info so he doesn't have to log in.

Agreed.

So-who's feeding the troll? Or, does the troll have another account to troll with?

Either way, his wife is still more of a man than he is for the way he ran away when the one he has been running his mouth about actually showed up.

This thread has become boring without the stwigg.... ha

One of my assumationsis that he stiffed IPS on a bill, is this true? verified? Can I bounty hunt for a percentage?

If he tried to stiff Thorne, why wouldn't he have tried to stiff IPS, as well? lol.

Pathetic.

Well I knew nothing of shadyness originally but he emailed me about getting squared away

you've been in and out of this thread since its birth (failed abortion), which has been going on for months. so either you did the work months ago and he hasn't paid you yet, or you did work for him after he displayed his extreme level of arrogance. doesn't change the fact that he needs to pay up--