The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention- Wiggs somehow continues to make himself look dumber and dumber with each and every post. That one guy made a very good point stating that he comes into a very important market to his company and insults all of the Lambo owners about their lack of intelligence. He's not going to get very far.

decided to join and post over there just for giggles:

so D Wiggs has wondered onto another forum and shockingly made an ass of himself again. The "famous" D Wiggs has pulled the same arrogant garbage on Columbus Racing. The funny part is he made the mistake of bashing Underground Racing during one of his daily incoherent I am greater than the world rants. The owner of UR got word of his remarks, decided to join, and questioned Wiggs about his remarks along with Jamie. Instead of explaining his comments that UR's transmissions are filled with spacers and are garbage, he tucked his tail between his legs, didn't answer, and hasn't logged on since.

I'm happy for the guy that he inherited money from his dad, good for him and has a good life due to it. Unfortunately he has spent the last year making empty promises while running his mouth about several well established vendors when he can't even get a car running.

The only thing I would ever trust him with to build are LEGO's. At the end he would hire/outsource the job so someone else can do it for him and still come back 6 months letters with a torn box, missing legos, and one lego oddly stuck on his forehead.

CTD job postings:

parts laborer: I am looking for a staffing team who are preferably Samoan, Tongan, or who perform at the highest level of power lifting. The pay is six figures and you will have the luxury to travel the country with CTD to "assist" the Stig into photo shoots and quarter mile runs. Caution will be a requirement due to the dangers spinning a tire with your hand to give the impression of movement.

All I got from that... I want ot know who the "Formula SAE Engineer" is :lol:... FSAE is an engineering STUDENT competition, not a profession, lol. If this person was involved with FSAE, that also doesnt necessarily mean much, there are many engineers involved, and very few who are extremely skilled in it. I want to talk to him... see if I can make him break like I did most of the students when I lead/taught the series @ UC. :lol:

Oh, and I am glad he chose the Pectel ECU... (those guys are BRILLIANT, great customer support and great product)

I can't help but wonder if he got the idea from when I suggested it :lol:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1492060&postcount=67

Coincidently, a friend of mine purchased one ~8 months ago... he got it in and installed in about 3 weeks. :lol:

(what he is saying is probably true, I wouldnt question it... I think it's funny that people misinterpret what he said and think he is blaming a regulation from starting the car, and it being he doesnt actually "have" an ecu to use.) HOWEVER, If he is 'just' waiting on an ecu and tuning... NOt sure why in hte hell he doesnt just get an older PECTEL ecu that is available, put a base map on it or something... that would allow him to start the car, get a 'working' fuel map, and learn the software if the tuner doesnt know it well yet. A revised or new version of hte ECU I imagine would be compatible with older format tunes/maps....

Who the hell does this:

"Another CTD contest! Like this post in the next 48 hours for a chance to have Emily (CTD VP) say hi to you directly in her video revving Stig."

i know right... who cares?

he acts like tom-fucking-cruise is going to say "your name" and reference you as the most handsome man in the world in his next movie...

Classic case of... I WANT TO BE FAMOUS... or at least act like it...

All I got from that... I want ot know who the "Formula SAE Engineer" is :lol:... FSAE is an engineering STUDENT competition, not a profession, lol. If this person was involved with FSAE, that also doesnt necessarily mean much, there are many engineers involved, and very few who are extremely skilled in it. I want to talk to him... see if I can make him break like I did most of the students when I lead/taught the series @ UC. :lol:

That would be Nate the old owner of PTM.