The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

They were using marks vette and IPS' dyno as a comparison for maxing dynos out....don't get your panties In a bunch Bill.

;)

I just didn't want there to be any confusion lol. I do hope to give the Mustang Dyno a flat line graph someday. It is crazy that we have 8+ 1000+hp cars at the shop right

IPS Where Horsepower Lives tehe

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

I just didn't want there to be any confusion lol. I do hope to give the Mustang Dyno a flat line graph someday. It is crazy that we have 8+ 1000+hp cars at the shop right

IPS Where Horsepower Lives tehe

shouldnt that say "IPS" where horsepower is built by an outside company, most fab work at a high level is outsorted, and where there is no Fulltime tuner. just a part time hack and a burnt out veteran? thats what i think of when you post:dumb:

tehe

shouldnt that say "IPS" where horsepower is built by an outside company, most fab work at a high level is outsorted, and where there is no Fulltime tuner. just a part time hack and a burnt out veteran? thats what i think of when you post:dumb:

tehe

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/megusta.png

tehe

Y you mad bro?

As for as i know IPS isn't currently out sourcing any of our fab work.

Do you know why they only have part time tuners? Because they ca't find anyone who can tune at our level.

Here's a sample of some of my clients. Mark Carlyle . trusted his TTCamaro to a part time hack.. Or the Crew Chief for Jegs .. or Car Dealerships

LMK when you have a car fast enough to keep up with what this hack tunes.

:gabe:

also That "Burnt Out Veteran" not only tunes shit that you would cream your self to drive he also sits in a higher pay bracket then you.:fuckyeah:

Y you mad bro?

As for as i know IPS isn't currently out sourcing any of our fab work. y

you are informed as much as the clients, take no offense.... you arnt privilaged to this info at your own pt job

Do you know why they only have part time tuners? Because they ca't find anyone who can tune at our level.

HA! thats all i need to express in this theory. erick is a beast, no doubt, he has proven himself worthy of many peoples praise... you... :dumb:

Here's a sample of some of my clients. Mark Carlyle . trusted his TTCamaro to a part time hack.. Or the Crew Chief for Jegs .. or Car Dealerships

anyone can be sold anything with enough lip service chief, impressed level -2... riddle me this batman, who tunes the vett??? no need cause it aint ips.

LMK when you have a car fast enough to keep up with what this hack tunes.

:gabe:

your tunes are about as bad as it gets. you are their as a side kick, no more. ive heard of your tunning nightmares. please reveal a tune you completed that hasnt been fixed by erick, or one that runs this day... its ok ill wait..........

also That "Burnt Out Veteran" not only tunes shit that you would cream your self to drive he also sits in a higher pay bracket then you.:fuckyeah:

again, erick is a beast, he admitted that he was burnt out. he told me himself that night you showed up to swing off his nuts.

answered all your questions with truths.. enjoy

thank your non existant god taht you still have a job... and if im not mistaken, didnt you wage $100 that d wiggs would wipe people off the floor? are you still swinging from his nuts or did you choose a new pair?

Are you Good? I believe I made said bet when IPS was still involved. If the car gets completed with the specs originally laid out to it will mop the floor with most cars. Thats not nut swinging that's mathematics

Last year I tuned 90% of the GMs that ips motorsports did. I've done quite a few cars this year. If you wanna see some of them drag your GTO out to LSX-Fest in indy.

and Why should I thank my god that I have a job?I do like chase but If I lost my chase job I'd have a tuning job the next day. What would you do if you lost your chase job? Welfare?

Edited by Thorne

I especially love the people standing around in the video who likely have not the slightest clue what the fuck he's talking about, at least when it comes to vehicle performance.

I love the fact that they were standing around in formal attire drinking his alcohol thinking 'what an asshole...he brought us out here to unveil his superbadassmadtyte90000HPlambo but had to push it into the showroom. El-Oh-El."

I wonder if they are paid actors. :lol:

-Marc