The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how on his FB page, when being trolled, one of his buddies said it takes time when you're building "the first 2000+ hp lambo"... LOL, poor guy is living in the dark or being fed a fat line, lol

I'm just curious when I'll get the boot from their Facebook page...I haven't checked this evening, but I was fucking with them earlier.

your tunes are about as bad as it gets. you are their as a side kick, no more. ive heard of your tunning nightmares. please reveal a tune you completed that hasnt been fixed by erick, or one that runs this day... its ok ill wait..........

He did tune my truck last year.....It runs OK.

I hope the fucks from CTD still read this since they are a bunch of whiny babies.

You guy are hilarious....so people said your welds looked bad, and you proceed to tell us that those pipes are temporary too....? And I'll ask again why you "unveiled" a car not done? That's like entering a primered car in a car show and telling the judges it'll have smooth as glass paint next week.

You guys need to get a grip. More money than sense.

I hope the fucks from CTD still read this since they are a bunch of whiny babies.

You guy are hilarious....so people said your welds looked bad, and you proceed to tell us that those pipes are temporary too....? And I'll ask again why you "unveiled" a car not done? That's like entering a primered car in a car show and telling the judges it'll have smooth as glass paint next week.

You guys need to get a grip. More money than sense.

I take it he finally deleted you after all your trolling...

Wow... Just finished this thread and I dont have the words to describe. After watching that horrible unveiling video I figured I should read this thread.

Best YouTube comment "2000HP, no Dyno sheet, no start up, 3000+hours? Really? My Evo is also a space shuttle that is fueled on stem cells. It's exhaust cures cancer. I'd start it up and prove it, but the EPA is hiding in the bushes and has not given me permission. For now, I'll just put some "Stem cell EVO 5000" badges on and call it a day."

Dwiggs I really hope you bring your junk to TX2K13, if the EPA doesnt let you start it then just push it out of the trailer so we can all laugh at it. You need to stop using internet calculators to build AND race cars. A v-box race, really? Why are you even building the damn car? You already won on paper right?

I really hope you finish the car because thats the only way you will learn and realize just how stupid all your posts are. When and if you do finish it let me know I'd be happy to do a 40 roll against your RWD 2000hp Murci, just dont forget to put some clamps on those couplers and plug in the loose connectors in your debut video. I dont want any excuses.