The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why he would think that a lower compression motor would make more hp then it did stock.... It's not like they raised the compression and hogged it out with a bad ass cam. even then thats a insane amount of power to expect.

I don't understand why he would think that a lower compression motor would make more hp then it did stock.... It's not like they raised the compression and hogged it out with a bad ass cam. even then thats a insane amount of power to expect.

Shaddap. You talk like monkeys when airplanes pink run tornadoes.

Olives.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit thats funny. BTW he replied to Jamie: "And Jamie, good luck with your car and that 3-hour bottom-end swap!!! ROFLMAO!" Still avoided the call out though lol

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

So far we have seen all cosmetic touch ups. I'm no engineer, but this thing looks to be full of problems waiting to happen if it starts.

In the end, will this be an insurance claim? Wreck, blow up, fuck it and total it out because I'm done trying to get it to work?

So far we have seen all cosmetic touch ups. I'm no engineer, but this thing looks to be full of problems waiting to happen if it starts.

In the end, will this be an insurance claim? Wreck, blow up, fuck it and total it out because I'm done trying to get it to work?

Wiggles has a ton of cash...I seriously doubt he is going to torch this car. I think at this point his ego will be the death of him and he will continue to write blank checks until this thing gets close to his predictions.

I mean come on...he opened his own shop to finish this car. What kind of asshole does that?

-Marc

Wiggles has a ton of cash...I seriously doubt he is going to torch this car. I think at this point his ego will be the death of him and he will continue to write blank checks until this thing gets close to his predictions.

I mean come on...he opened his own shop to finish this car. What kind of asshole does that?

-Marc

One that shows off a freaking car THAT DOES NOT RUN!!!